E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

E61 xdrive adjustable sway bar end links.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2021, 08:54 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E61 3.0 x
Default E61 xdrive adjustable sway bar end links.

Hello.
i recently installed h&r -35mm lowering springs and bilstein shocks on my car and ran into problem. When driving over speed bumps or hitting pot holes then sway bar goes against front driveshaft. It almost feels like something wants to come trough the dashboard.🙄🙄
Stock sway bar end links are to short. Im thinking to put longer sway bar end links.(adjustable)
does anybody know what brand end links could i use? Ive seen on forum that someone has used whiteline adjustable end links for a90 supra/z4. I sent email to them (whitline)but no feedback. (Almost month ago now)

heres pic from the forum: (hope the owner wont mind)😬

sorry for bad english.🤭
Old 10-05-2022, 05:48 AM
Probation Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 535xi 6sp e61

I have the exact same question. I have an 08 535xi e61 that has aftermarket sway bars, kw v3's and adjustable links. The links are now making noise but I don't know where to find them. I read the same post your did about the a90 supra/z4 links from whiteline but I think the person who posted it has a newer car based on the signiture.
Anyway, still looking for help if anyone knows anything.

Originally Posted by Outrun
Hello.
i recently installed h&r -35mm lowering springs and bilstein shocks on my car and ran into problem. When driving over speed bumps or hitting pot holes then sway bar goes against front driveshaft. It almost feels like something wants to come trough the dashboard.🙄🙄
Stock sway bar end links are to short. Im thinking to put longer sway bar end links.(adjustable)
does anybody know what brand end links could i use? Ive seen on forum that someone has used whiteline adjustable end links for a90 supra/z4. I sent email to them (whitline)but no feedback. (Almost month ago now)

heres pic from the forum: (hope the owner wont mind)😬

sorry for bad english.🤭