E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DSC+ Update

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 Limo with M-Sport package(m5 mirrors,m5 trunk finisher,m172 summer wheels,blk front grills,m5 paddle shift kit(my530i),m pedal covers,m floor mats, E87 2005 The Misses car E39 2002 Touring with M-Sport package/family wagon(gone but not forgotten)

Here is some info I found on the web!
It mentions only xDrive models!

DSC with new safety and comfort functions.

The latest generation of BMW?s DSC Dynamic Stability Control in the 5 Series with xDrive incorporates new functions such as the Start-Off Assistant, Brake Standby, as well as Dry Braking in the wet, Fading compensation, as well as Soft-Stop and Hill Descent Control ensuring an even higher standard of safety and comfort. BMW Trailer Stability Control in the 5 Series with xDrive serves to re-stabilise the car and a trailer in tricky situations: Via DSC, the system recognises critical driving conditions and applies brake forces individually as required on all wheels, without requiring any intervention on the part of the driver. The car thus acts against any rotational movement of the trailer and the car and trailer line-up as a whole is re-stabilised accordingly.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Great info... X-Drive really is a great feature..