E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Don't laugh

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 Titanium Gray 550i, with sport, nav, HUD, Logic7, sat radio, cold weather, rear side airbags, rear seat heaters, and it goes like a bat outta hell!

Originally Posted by Tommy' post='248659' date='Mar 2 2006, 11:25 AM
if you fart, you have ventilated seats
no, no....if you fart, you have HEATED seats!! And, that's an upgrade!
Old 03-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i, Black/Black, every option except HUD

Originally Posted by kmslo530i' post='248759' date='Mar 2 2006, 01:56 PM

That's right! I didn't even pay for the upgrade to the rear heated seats. Unfortunately, I've noticed that the more they are used (i.e. heated) the faster the "new-car smell" dissapates.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kmslo530i' post='248759' date='Mar 2 2006, 04:56 PM
Should i stretch more? What about moistured seats? That's smth no car company provides... Ok...kinda sick if you think a bit more...
Old 03-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So another term for ventilated seat is FART FRIENDLY SEAT. How much does BMW charge for it again?
Old 03-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by my530i' post='248770' date='Mar 2 2006, 05:02 PM
So another term for ventilated seat is FART FRIENDLY SEAT. How much does BMW charge for it again?
A fart...
and you also get the additional 2nd pice headrest wich in controlled electronicly when your head will eventually start shaking because of the odor, or even worse, fall off.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i, Black/Black, every option except HUD

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='248768' date='Mar 2 2006, 02:01 PM
Should i stretch more? What about moistured seats? That's smth no car company provides... Ok...kinda sick if you think a bit more...

Actually...this happened to my Range Rover with ventilated seats. I had my dog in the car, and when I got back he had an accident in the front seat. It was impossible to get all the sh*$ out of the small ventilation holes. I ended up selling the car within a month. I've never ordered them since. Just put the A/C on max and wait a minute or two. Then all is cool....
Old 03-02-2006, 01:29 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Schpilky' post='248776' date='Mar 2 2006, 05:07 PM
Actually...this happened to my Range Rover with ventilated seats. I had my dog in the car, and when I got back he had an accident in the front seat. It was impossible to get all the sh*$ out of the small ventilation holes. I ended up selling the car within a month. I've never ordered them since. Just put the A/C on max and wait a minute or two. Then all is cool....
Oh my God i was kidding...
it seems some of us had some awfull moments...never thought something like that would happen. Well my dog would only dream of entering my car. Wait till i catch him!

Speaking of dogs, something that annoys me happens in my garage. That's where my dog sleeps also. Whenever i'm not around he actually raises on he's back legs and with the front ones leaning on the drivers door (usually)...i think he checks to see if anyone is in the car. I think! I don't have any explenation for it. First i thought the car would do some sort of sounds when it's in sleep mode or prior to that, or the hot exhaust cooling down but now i'm convinced he's just an idiot and wants to see if there is anyobody in the car. Yesturday i discovered a premiere, i saw paw marks on the upper side of the headlight and on the hood also (where it joints together). You see, now comes the annoying part, because it's a black car and i like to keep it as clean as possible those paw marks show up badly especially if he went in the mud before that. Now that doesn't worry too much, but the fact that when i was the car i can see in the sun, the marks that remained. Some of them are jsut marks that go away easily with polish, but i fear for the worst. Because you see when he get's down to all 4 legs he kinda slides it's front legs and i'm afraid not to scratch my car with his claws. Scratch after scratch, not too big, but in time it will start to show off. I dunno how to stop him from doing that since i even tryed to teach him a lesson but he didn't seem to understand. Damn dog always causing trouble. I'm dieing to catch him in the act.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 550 SMG

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='248792' date='Mar 2 2006, 05:29 PM
Oh my God i was kidding...
it seems some of us had some awfull moments...never thought something like that would happen. Well my dog would only dream of entering my car. Wait till i catch him!

Speaking of dogs, something that annoys me happens in my garage. That's where my dog sleeps also. Whenever i'm not around he actually raises on he's back legs and with the front ones leaning on the drivers door (usually)...i think he checks to see if anyone is in the car. I think! I don't have any explenation for it. First i thought the car would do some sort of sounds when it's in sleep mode or prior to that, or the hot exhaust cooling down but now i'm convinced he's just an idiot and wants to see if there is anyobody in the car. Yesturday i discovered a premiere, i saw paw marks on the upper side of the headlight and on the hood also (where it joints together). You see, now comes the annoying part, because it's a black car and i like to keep it as clean as possible those paw marks show up badly especially if he went in the mud before that. Now that doesn't worry too much, but the fact that when i was the car i can see in the sun, the marks that remained. Some of them are jsut marks that go away easily with polish, but i fear for the worst. Because you see when he get's down to all 4 legs he kinda slides it's front legs and i'm afraid not to scratch my car with his claws. Scratch after scratch, not too big, but in time it will start to show off. I dunno how to stop him from doing that since i even tryed to teach him a lesson but he didn't seem to understand. Damn dog always causing trouble. I'm dieing to catch him in the act.

SORRY BUT
Old 03-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Tommy' post='248659' date='Mar 2 2006, 02:25 PM
if you fart, you have ventilated seats
Now i need to laugh!
Old 03-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is hilarious

Quick Reply: Don't laugh