E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

bmw quality...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexaZ3' post='266130' date='Apr 7 2006, 05:53 PM
>>You should take youre self to any japanese car dealer on the weekend rather than looking at your z3 and 530. - I don't look at them - I drive them, instead of whining about a coating peeling from a button! My god! And I own 3 japanese cars currently, (and owned probably 10 more in the past) so no need to go to the dealership, I know exactly what they are.

>>They do make quality stuff. Acura RL? M45? - nobody said they make total crap. Japanese wouldn't be where they are now if they made junk, but then again, Kia is also selling well, and have 10 year warranty, but you won't buy Kia now would you?

>>They all have kick ass interior - Literally? What's so "kick-ass" about it?
>>Japanese maybe a copycats so what? there are nothing wrong with it. - No, there is nothing wrong with cheating ans stealing also.

>>I know the difference if it is normal or not when a/c being turned on - Good for you!

>>It is a big deal because after warrenty, money have to comes out of my pocket - Here is the new concept for ya - cars do break, and eventually you pay money to fix them. Get over it or you won't find peace in this life.

>>I bet I wash hands more than you do, and cut my fingernail? - Prove it? Can't - don't make an assumption then.
>>you must be joking. I never had any of peeling issue with any other brands car I bought previously with same length finger nail. WTF are you talking about? - No, I was serious, and no need to be sarcastic, I was just making a guess to help you find the problem, but I guess you don't need it

>>Why should I stop complaining? let me guess oh, b/c you are a huge bmw fan dont wanna hear about anything bad about bmw? - I could care less what you say about BMW, I just don't want to read through "made up" problem thread o nthe forum that used to be useful for BMW enthusiasts. And for what its worth, I'm not that big BMW fan either.

>>"why should we have to be careful using these cars if they cost more then Lexus but Lexus products can go 10 years without problems?" - are you for real? Yes, FOR REAL - that were not even your words!
>>With same money you can get any Jap cars loaded with features and less trouble. - I suggest you do this as soon as possible! Run Forest, run!
Good, I o nthe other hand think I will ignore everything you write from now on.
ahh dont get mad you are the one who start venting.
and the problems I had was 'made up' problems? okay, I guess i made the car rattles when idle.
oh, and do you know that Kia is not a Japanese car?