E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

BMW Car Security system

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's my thoughts: Guy steals your e60. Immediately curbs the wheels. Gets cold, hits heated seats, gets right buttcheek scortched and pants catch on fire. Active steering malfunctions, and crook gets rearended. Squeeks and rattles from back seat cause crook to become semi-delusional. He punches throttle, which lags due to improper software version. Crook gets hot, and tries to open windows, which keep going up and down, with I-Drive saying that someone's arm is in the window. Crook's windshield cracks for no reason. Crook plays your Steely Dan "Katy Lied" CD, and despises the Logic 7 sound. Crook hates howling noise from runflats and wishes he could steal someone's tires to put on car. Crook's engine compartment sounds like a Model T when car is cold.

Crook returns car.

So what are you worried about?
Old 03-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Old 03-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Senior Members

I finally cracked a smile from Iceman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i, titanium gray, gray interior, NAV, adaptive headlights, window screens, folddown rear seats, PDC

[/QUOTE] Crook returns car.

So what are you worried about?[QUOTE]

Crook sues you and wins!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by Evenflow545' date='Mar 6 2005, 10:01 PM
Here's my thoughts:? Guy steals your e60.? ? Immediately curbs the wheels.? ? ? Gets cold, hits heated seats, gets right buttcheek scortched and pants catch on fire.? ? Active steering malfunctions, and crook gets rearended.? ? Squeeks and rattles from back seat cause crook to become semi-delusional.? ? He punches throttle, which lags due to improper software version.? ? Crook gets hot, and tries to open windows, which keep going up and down, with I-Drive saying that someone's arm is in the window.? ? Crook's windshield cracks for no reason.? ? Crook plays your Steely Dan "Katy Lied" CD, and despises the Logic 7 sound.? ? Crook hates howling noise from runflats and wishes he could steal someone's tires to put on car.? ? Crook's engine compartment sounds like a Model T when car is cold.?

Crook returns car.

[snapback]98064[/snapback]
Good ones!

Here are some you forgot:

Crook goes to park the car but the PDC display takes too long to come up so he backs into a fire hydrant.

Later on, he tries to open the trunk but instead sets off the panic alarm.

After he recovers from that, he can't seem to stop alternating the turn signals after he accidentally activated the left one then tried to cancel it with the right one.

He ends up getting pulled over by a cop after he was driving down a road with alternating sunny and shady spots. The automatic headlights kept turning on and off and the officer thought he was flashing him.

Any others?
Old 03-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Senior Members

crook doesn't even know how to start the car because he didn't step on the brake pedal.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Mar 6 2005, 09:47 PM
crook doesn't even know how to start the car because he didn't step on the brake pedal.
[snapback]98109[/snapback]
Hahaha probably is true!
Old 03-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Members

My Ride: 530D SE Touring, Titanium Grey, 122 Wheels, Pro Nav, Pro Phone, Pro Radio, Advanced Air, 6 Disc Autochanger, Dakota Black Leather, Auto, Panoramic Sunroof, De chrome, mats, Bi-xenons, PDC, Service inclusive and Tracker.
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Rudy' date='Mar 7 2005, 03:58 AM
[quote name='Evenflow545' date='Mar 6 2005, 10:01 PM']Here's my thoughts:?? Guy steals your e60.? ? Immediately curbs the wheels.? ? ? Gets cold, hits heated seats, gets right buttcheek scortched and pants catch on fire.? ? Active steering malfunctions, and crook gets rearended.? ? Squeeks and rattles from back seat cause crook to become semi-delusional.? ?? He punches throttle, which lags due to improper software version.? ?? Crook gets hot, and tries to open windows, which keep going up and down, with I-Drive saying that someone's arm is in the window.? ?? Crook's windshield cracks for no reason.? ? Crook plays your Steely Dan "Katy Lied" CD, and despises the Logic 7 sound.? ? Crook hates howling noise from runflats and wishes he could steal someone's tires to put on car.? ?? Crook's engine compartment sounds like a Model T when car is cold.??

Crook returns car.

Good ones!

Crook goes to park the car but the PDC display takes too long to come up so he backs into a fire hydrant.

After he recovers from that, he can't seem to stop alternating the turn signals after he accidentally activated the left one then tried to cancel it with the right one.

He ends up getting pulled over by a cop after he was driving down a road with alternating sunny and shady spots. The automatic headlights kept turning on and off and the officer thought he was flashing him.

Any others?
[snapback]98079[/snapback]
[/quote]

Opens the sunroof to let his a** cool down but then it rains and he can not shut it so the well sealed car starts to fill up with water and crook whilst investigating the grinding noise from the steering wheel drowns because he can not open the windows due to the anti trap function fault!
My wife's car is a write off because they cannot open the doors because the rechargeable battery in the key has gone flat so the body stays in the car, as the sunroof has now shut itself because the sun is shinning!
My wife gets a new car (not BMW) and we all live happily ever after.
He would have to nick it from the garage mind because it spends more time there than it does on our drive. We have had it 6 months and my neighbour commented that it was about time we took the demo car back and enquired why we keep having it back, have we not made our mind up yet?
Charming, I wish it was a demo! I going to have the tracker removed in the hope that it does get stolen and they keep it!
Old 03-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Rudy' date='Mar 6 2005, 10:58 PM
[quote name='Evenflow545' date='Mar 6 2005, 10:01 PM']Here's my thoughts:?? Guy steals your e60.? ? Immediately curbs the wheels.? ? ? Gets cold, hits heated seats, gets right buttcheek scortched and pants catch on fire.? ? Active steering malfunctions, and crook gets rearended.? ? Squeeks and rattles from back seat cause crook to become semi-delusional.? ?? He punches throttle, which lags due to improper software version.? ?? Crook gets hot, and tries to open windows, which keep going up and down, with I-Drive saying that someone's arm is in the window.? ?? Crook's windshield cracks for no reason.? ? Crook plays your Steely Dan "Katy Lied" CD, and despises the Logic 7 sound.? ? Crook hates howling noise from runflats and wishes he could steal someone's tires to put on car.? ?? Crook's engine compartment sounds like a Model T when car is cold.??

Crook returns car.

Good ones!

Any others?
[snapback]98079[/snapback]
[/quote]

In closing trunk Crook scratches paint on deck lid because he doesn't know about the interior handles...
Old 03-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Members

My Ride: 04 545i HUD, comfort seats, PDC, moon roof, Logic 7, Nav, Steptronic, K7 and diffusers, Aux-in for iPod!

interior handles for the trunk??? what on earth? now I know too!

Quick Reply: BMW Car Security system