E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Any comments on DGR coilovers for xi models

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 08:38 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlaSTiWi
Sorry I'm lost expertise on/for what? If I understand their reply correctly as they said you gather 15 people and they will make the kit ... no expertise needed they are set and ready ... as I previously mentioned ... it's all about demand.

In another word what DRG said ... gather 15 people for their guinea pig to use their 1st generation setup ...

Just be careful keep in mind that's what CKS started their version for xi/xDrive coilover and it turned out they having issue(s) currently due to not enough R&D ...

GL!
Sales,

Thats sounds fantastic. Apparently these your words have been heard before from other vendors for example CKS. I can relate to them. It's hard to invest their money and be a Guinea pig on a setup that is not proven to work. I'm sure you would understand.
If I would were I would signup to the forum and introduce yourself. That way any further Q&A traffic can be seen by others on the xi subject. Hopefully it would spill over to support your non XI product line. Remember this thread will be read by the other BMW forums as well. They always hop between forums. Especially when they could be saving 1000.00 bucks on coilovers. If they work I'll be the first one to buy. If you need to experiment on an xi I have one in Schaumburg, Chicago area available. I'm presently in Afghanistan and the car is not being used.

Good luck!!
Attached Thumbnails Any comments on DGR coilovers for xi models-j.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 05-11-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:28 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Joseph,

As far as us joining the forum, we would be glad to. However would the administrator be ok with us being a company on their forum? We have run into issues in the past with forums requiring advertising costs before we can post.

Regards,

DGR Sales Team
Dgrsuspension.com
Facebook.com/Dgrsuspensionusa