E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

After The Accident

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 520d with BMW Night Vision, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pro Logic 7, Pro Nav with DVD changer and TV, Aux in for Ipod, Hella White Taillamps, Red Angel eyes, HUD, BMW Individual Backseat DVD with infrared headsets, Alp White 3, Comfort Seats with ventilation electric memory, sunroof, PDC, Alpine remap, M-Sport, Dynamic Drive, Steptronic ..... (ALL OPTIONS) (Why not get all options then buying a bigger engine?)

Originally Posted by Znod' post='313194' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:30 PM
I read your attachment, and, actually, your English is quite good. I wish that I could speak any second language as well as you deal with English.

I am not quite sure what you are getting at. First, was all your original damage covered by BMW? That is, did BMW take responsibility for the steering/braking malfunctions at the round about? And, are you sure the second problem is related to the first? And, do you think that BMW is not taking your issues seriously enough or is just not fixing things properly. Finally, I am not exactly sure what you want BMW to do.

BTW Did you check out the photos from the first topic Terrible Accident which I posted right after the accident yesterday
Old 07-20-2006, 10:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313201' date='Jul 20 2006, 01:39 PM
BTW Did you check out the photos from the first topic Terrible Accident which I posted right after the accident yesterday
I did see them, but I did not connect this thread with the original one--mainly because I did not read the attachment originally.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 520d with BMW Night Vision, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pro Logic 7, Pro Nav with DVD changer and TV, Aux in for Ipod, Hella White Taillamps, Red Angel eyes, HUD, BMW Individual Backseat DVD with infrared headsets, Alp White 3, Comfort Seats with ventilation electric memory, sunroof, PDC, Alpine remap, M-Sport, Dynamic Drive, Steptronic ..... (ALL OPTIONS) (Why not get all options then buying a bigger engine?)

Originally Posted by Znod' post='313207' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:45 PM
I did see them, but I did not connect this thread with the original one--mainly because I did not read the attachment originally.
Znod do you have any suggestions do we have any good english speaking german members here how can i get this translated i need it by tomorrow and its 9:46 pm here
Old 07-20-2006, 10:54 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Znod' post='313181' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:08 PM
You might want to have it translated into English. Most of us are English speakers.
I dunno Znod if that was sarcasm or...
Old 07-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='313211' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:54 PM
I dunno Znod if that was sarcasm or...

He didn't read 34 BRA 11 ENG as in English btw whats your opinion over all this
Old 07-20-2006, 11:14 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313213' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:56 PM
He didn't read 34 BRA 11 ENG as in English btw whats your opinion over all this
I wish i could help you. I really do but i speak very little german. If you ask me the declaration is way too informal. I would detail it a bit more if i were you, and i would be more clear with the sentences and words. It's not flowing the way it should imho. It's not so rigurous and you can feel too much detachment from you. I'm not telling you to write poems but it should sound more dramatic (cuz in fact that was pretty much it). Also i don't think i need to tell you to page it way better than this.

Later edit: where is the introduction? who are you? Don't use short sentances unless you have to and need to. More exact data...exact times, places...following acts. Also where is the witness? You should be more formal than that...give them all the information possible about you and even the witness (name, adress, ocupation bla bla...) about the car. State it's automatic! ALL DATA POSSIBLE. Don't let them trash it because of lack of information, cursivity or whatever. It's very rudimentary now if you ask me...
Old 07-20-2006, 11:15 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='313222' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:14 PM
I wish i could help you. I really do but i speak very little german. If you ask me the declaration is way too informal. I would detail it a bit more if i were you, and i would be more clear with the sentences and words. It's not flowing the way it should imho. It's not so rigurous and you can feel too much detachment from you. I'm not telling you to write poems but it should sound more dramatic (cuz in fact that was pretty much it). Also i don't think i need to tell you to page it way better than this.
Working on it thanks
Old 07-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 530i Individual, DVD Package, HUD, Bluetooth, Comfort Seats, SR, etc

www.freetranslation.com
Old 07-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by snkpkp' post='313232' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:29 PM
www.freetranslation.com
It is such a bad german even my german is better than that and as this is going to be legal stuff perfect or native speaker translation is needed thanks anyway
Old 07-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

"my steering wheel got stuck and the brakes didn?t apply."

Meine Lenkrad und die Bremsen verlieren die Versagen.

Good luck!

Quick Reply: After The Accident