Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

New Vendor - Autopia-CarCare.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Daily Driver
Default New Vendor - Autopia-CarCare.com

I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! It's great to be here.

About me: I am a detailing enthusiast who also happens to be a car lover. My detailing career started years ago working on daily drivers and advanced to working on cars (sometimes worth as much as $30,000,000) for concours events. Along my journey I have been fortunate to do work in development and testing for some of the biggest names in the car care industry including Meguiars, Mothers, Optimum, and BLACKFIRE.

About Autopia-CarCare.com: The newest vendor here, Autopia-CarCare.com is one of the oldest names in online auto detailing supplies and education. We cater to the guy who desires the shiniest car, which tends to be a lot of you bimmer owners. We offer almost 10,000 products from over 85 different companies, from ultra high grit sandpaper to precision polishes, pads & machines, to the latest in sealants and high-gloss premium car waxes.

BONUS:

All 5Series.net members get a 10% discount of most products* on a permanent basis. Simply enter 5Series into the coupon box at check out and discount your order.

*regular restrictions apply

Discount valid on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed order
Discount valid on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, carpet extractors, custom or special order items, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums, gift certificates, garage flooring, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:46 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Daily Driver

Make sure to take advantage of the permanent discount!