Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Two stories - complaint and car in service

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AFAIK they don't do that, but I do:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
awww...you are so sweet ! thank you very much ! you are the first one saying happy birthday to me in this forum :'(. ok, let's get back to business now. i want a new m5 for my birthday. thank you in advance, ice .
Old 09-09-2004, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Sep 9 2004, 07:03 AM
i want a new m5 for my birthday.? thank you in advance, ice ? ? .
Ok, no problem...

Here it is :
Attached Thumbnails Two stories - complaint and car in service-e60m5_indianapolisrot_2a.jpg  
Old 09-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Senior Members

, that makes me drool again ! btw, my car is still in the shop and nobody calls ! today is the 5th working day and i'm not planning to give them any call. i want to see what kind of excuses they are going to tell me when i p/u the car. i think they are trying to test my patience ! even if i have their loaner, they still need to let me know what the hell is going on and why does it take so long ! it supposed to be a 1-2 days job but now is the 5th day !
Old 09-09-2004, 01:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Wow... you're a patient guy.. Must be an Hawaian thing. I would have called them 2 days ago to ask them what was going on.
But hey, maybe in hawai they take twice the time then normal because everything is so relaxed over there..
Old 09-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Sep 9 2004, 11:08 PM
But hey, maybe in hawai they take twice the time then normal because everything is so relaxed over there..
It's called "Island Mode".
Ppl over there see things different, and to be honest... When I am there - me too.
It's one of the most beautiful places on earth!
I highly recommend it.
And I can sell you tickets...
Old 09-09-2004, 01:17 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

hehehe.. I think I should go their quickly...

Do I get a E60.net discount????
Old 09-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2009 528xi, Jet Black, Black Dakota Leather, Poplar Wood, Steptronic Transmission, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Sep 9 2004, 03:15 PM
And I can sell you tickets...
Old 09-09-2004, 01:51 PM
Senior Members

Wow... you're a patient guy.. Must be an Hawaian thing. I would have called them 2 days ago to ask them what was going on.
believe it or not, i'm a very impatient guy ! if someone promised to give me a call later that day and if he/she didn't call, i'm pissed . i'll call and ask. but this time is different. i always don't want to mess with the people in any car dealership. two reasons, not sure if i'll go back and buy another car from them. but if i do, they won't give me good price next time. also the service/tech guys can do whatever they want on your car if they don't like me. i don't want to go back every week .
yes, people in here are more relaxed and seems like their paces are slower than normal . to be honest, i can't stand it .
It's called "Island Mode".
well, for me, i called it "island mold"! i have to wait so long and molds are growing all over me but the job is still not done yet !
Old 09-13-2004, 03:42 AM
Senior Members

still don't have my car yet (tomorrow is the 11th day) and no phone calls from them at all ! should i call them tomorrow (monday) and ask what the f@#% is going on or be patience and swallow it? what do you guys think?
Old 09-13-2004, 03:47 AM
Contributors

Alohalc,

What is wrong with your car? or why did you take the car to the dealer for? I dont remember reading your car having problem

Quick Reply: Two stories - complaint and car in service