Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Reliable Dealership for Service

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 07:08 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 530i Space Gray/ Black Dakota Leather interior with SMG, Sports Package+ Paddle Shifters, HUD, NAV, Premium Package, Multi-Contour Seats, Xenons , Logic 7.

Hi All,
I just moved from Allentown,PA to Dover, NJ and I am trying to find a reputed BMW dealership in Morris county or the Dover/Rockaway area for routine maintenance. I did some research and found BMW of Morristown and Paul Miller BMW but both had bad reviews of their service department. Any advice is appreciated.
-MIK

Old 02-16-2010, 07:11 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

PM Member JeffNJ - he works in a BMW dealer in NJ and can probably help you out. Good guy too.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Or try BMW of Bloomfield. A few members here have used their service dept before including myself. I like their services and don't have any compliants. PM me for more details.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:25 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 530i Space Gray/ Black Dakota Leather interior with SMG, Sports Package+ Paddle Shifters, HUD, NAV, Premium Package, Multi-Contour Seats, Xenons , Logic 7.

Originally Posted by theXman
Or try BMW of Bloomfield. A few members here have used their service dept before including myself. I like their services and don't have any compliants. PM me for more details.
Thanks, I'll check them out.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:27 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pjinca
PM Member JeffNJ - he works in a BMW dealer in NJ and can probably help you out. Good guy too.
Thanks. I'll try to reach out to member JeffNJ.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Senior Members

Flemington BMW/Prestige BMW. Both good dealers, friendly staff.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 M3 Convertible, Alpine White/black, 6 speed 2011 535xi Tasmin Green, Venetian Beige

Originally Posted by pjinca
LIES!! ALL LIES!! Seriously, thank you for the compliment now on to the topic at hand. Go to whomever is closest to you. The bad things that you read are isolated instances. Every dealership is going to have them from time to time. If someone is pissed, they'll write about the situation. However, if a dealership had persistant complaints and problems, BMW would never tolerate it. The two dealerships you read about have had thousands and thousands of satisfied customers. Your chances of being unhappy with your experience are remote at best. Now if you're looking to buy or lease another car, my answer is going to be very different
Old 02-18-2010, 08:21 AM
Senior Members

Thanks for all the replies, as Jeff has suggested I'll try out the dealership that's closest and based on my experience I'll decide if I want to continue or change.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by JeffNNJ
LIES!! ALL LIES!! Seriously, thank you for the compliment now on to the topic at hand. Go to whomever is closest to you. The bad things that you read are isolated instances. Every dealership is going to have them from time to time. If someone is pissed, they'll write about the situation. However, if a dealership had persistant complaints and problems, BMW would never tolerate it. The two dealerships you read about have had thousands and thousands of satisfied customers. Your chances of being unhappy with your experience are remote at best. Now if you're looking to buy or lease another car, my answer is going to be very different

What a true salesman!
Old 03-22-2010, 09:33 AM
Members

My Ride: 08 E92 335i

BMW of Roxbury always treated me well!

Quick Reply: Reliable Dealership for Service