5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum (https://5series.net/forums/dealer-purchasing-service-forum-23/)
-   -   Reliable Dealership for Service (https://5series.net/forums/dealer-purchasing-service-forum-23/reliable-dealership-service-94047/)

MIK_82 02-16-2010 07:08 AM

Hi All,
I just moved from Allentown,PA to Dover, NJ and I am trying to find a reputed BMW dealership in Morris county or the Dover/Rockaway area for routine maintenance. I did some research and found BMW of Morristown and Paul Miller BMW but both had bad reviews of their service department. Any advice is appreciated.
-MIK

pjinca 02-16-2010 07:11 AM

PM Member JeffNJ - he works in a BMW dealer in NJ and can probably help you out. Good guy too. :twoup:

theXman 02-16-2010 07:50 AM

Or try BMW of Bloomfield. A few members here have used their service dept before including myself. I like their services and don't have any compliants. PM me for more details.

MIK_82 02-16-2010 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by theXman (Post 1112126)
Or try BMW of Bloomfield. A few members here have used their service dept before including myself. I like their services and don't have any compliants. PM me for more details.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

MIK_82 02-16-2010 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by pjinca (Post 1112077)
PM Member JeffNJ - he works in a BMW dealer in NJ and can probably help you out. Good guy too. :twoup:

Thanks. I'll try to reach out to member JeffNJ.

aretardedorange 02-16-2010 12:02 PM

Flemington BMW/Prestige BMW. Both good dealers, friendly staff.

JeffNNJ 02-18-2010 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by pjinca (Post 1112077)

LIES!! ALL LIES!! Seriously, thank you for the compliment now on to the topic at hand. Go to whomever is closest to you. The bad things that you read are isolated instances. Every dealership is going to have them from time to time. If someone is pissed, they'll write about the situation. However, if a dealership had persistant complaints and problems, BMW would never tolerate it. The two dealerships you read about have had thousands and thousands of satisfied customers. Your chances of being unhappy with your experience are remote at best. Now if you're looking to buy or lease another car, my answer is going to be very different :) :) :) :)

MIK_82 02-18-2010 08:21 AM

Thanks for all the replies, as Jeff has suggested I'll try out the dealership that's closest and based on my experience I'll decide if I want to continue or change.

theXman 02-18-2010 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by JeffNNJ (Post 1113728)
LIES!! ALL LIES!! Seriously, thank you for the compliment now on to the topic at hand. Go to whomever is closest to you. The bad things that you read are isolated instances. Every dealership is going to have them from time to time. If someone is pissed, they'll write about the situation. However, if a dealership had persistant complaints and problems, BMW would never tolerate it. The two dealerships you read about have had thousands and thousands of satisfied customers. Your chances of being unhappy with your experience are remote at best. Now if you're looking to buy or lease another car, my answer is going to be very different :) :) :) :)

What a true salesman! :lol: :thumbsup:

Wosby 03-22-2010 09:33 AM

BMW of Roxbury always treated me well!