Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

My new Car has arrived at the dealer WHOOOOHHOOOOO

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

My mothers 318i still had some little problems so I brought it to the dealer for her. Arriving at the dealer I noticed a new 5 in the glass tower of the dealer with the same color exterior and the same wheels. Looking a bit better I saw it had the same interior combo too. Mmmmhhh butterflies started to fly in my stomach, was it already in??? Entering the dealership the salesrep came to me and congratulated me because the car was indeed in!!! We went in the glass tower and I sat in my brandnew car (why didn't I have my cellphonecamera with me ) The car arrived yesterday and still had it's transportblocks in the suspension. It looked sooooooo good.. The best one I've ever seen off course hehehe... I am soooo damn happy it's unbelievable!

They already ordered the extra wood for in the middle console for me and he was till busy getting me the mirror with the garage opener.

Delivery of my new car Thursday 19 august, 2 pm!!!!!!! I cannot wait until next thursday, I think I won't sleep untill then!!

Then I told the salesrep to open his e-mail and showed him the E90 salesfolder I send him and he didn't see yet. In the end there were 10 people surrounding me commenting the new 3 series, it was so funny!

Maybe I will visit the dealer tonight and make a quick picture of my car...

Did I already say I am soooooooo happy??????? WHOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
Old 08-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Senior Members

congratulations on your new arrival, as with most new arrivals in life, sleepless nights to follow

get some pictures !
Old 08-10-2004, 01:27 AM
Contributors

Awesome and congratulations to you.

How come you have to wait so long to pick it up?
Old 08-10-2004, 01:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I wondered that too.. I think a lot of people in the Dealership are on vacation. I don't mind waiting another week for delivery as long as my car is in great shape!
Old 08-10-2004, 01:43 AM
Senior Members

Delivery of my new car Thursday 19 august, 2 pm!!!!!!! I cannot wait until next thursday, I think I won't sleep untill then!!
530e60nl, congrats ! don't forget to take some pics, ok? i always think it's better not knowing the car is actually in but not ready for pick up. the waiting will be so much tougher . you want to call your salesrep every single minute and check on the car . anyway, if you can't go to sleep, this forum will definitely help you kill some times. but make sure to have a good night of sleep (gonna be hard but try) the night before you pick up the car. otherwise your new babe won't let you touch her :'( and i doubt a panda can drive a bimmer !
Old 08-10-2004, 03:09 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Congrats Dennis...the dream starts!!
Does this mean you will drive down to Heerlen with the 530i ?
We definitely have to meet...use the nav dvd hehehehe

Enjoy!!!!!
Old 08-10-2004, 03:14 AM
Contributors

Yes I will go to heerlen with my new car!!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!

Btw. I've looked into the mortgage rates for Anuities and the lowest I can get is 5,4% at the moment for 15 years.
Old 08-10-2004, 03:19 AM
Contributors

No worries, the bank said it was pretty low already for such a long fix - better
to hold onto it..thanks for looking into it anyway...

Looking foward to seeing you and your baby in Maastricht....

Don't forget to post high quality pics...

PS what wood trim are you getting installed?
Old 08-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by andy545' date='Aug 10 2004, 05:19 AM
No worries, the bank said it was pretty low already for such a long fix - better
to hold onto it..thanks for looking into it anyway...

Looking foward to seeing you and your baby in Maastricht....

Don't forget to post high quality pics...

PS what wood trim are you getting installed?
Popular wood It looked so luxerious aaaarrrgghh.. I think I'm coming to maastricht via Groningen hehehehe.

The mortgage rates I found confirmed you have a good deal. Although I still wonder why you fixed it for so long?
Old 08-10-2004, 03:24 AM
Contributors

Security and pre planning.

Regarding the wood trim ,where are you installing it?

Quick Reply: My new Car has arrived at the dealer WHOOOOHHOOOOO