Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

just got back from service in manhattan

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 04:29 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can YOU BELIVE THE BALLS ON SOME PEOPLE? i went to service my car this morning i had a great ride in to the city no traffic..... ... as soon as i get to service my SA is off.... alredy im getting a bad feeling... so i suck it up and wait.... and wait ..... and wait... finally a balled guy comes and lQQks around my cr and tells me one min.... i say ok... and wait... one min... 5 mins... 10 mins go by then some other guy comes..... ok so i got through everything with himm.... ok thats done... now the funny part comes... my loner is going to cost me 35 dollars a day... huh.... iv had loaner cars already with this guys and now i have to pay... bulls$%t i say and i said out load this is fu&*en crazy... the SA runs to the bald guy and tells him im cursing... YOUR DAM RIGHT IM CURSING.... The balled guy tells me i wont service your car hear.... well that gets me even more pissed..... so im yelling at him and hes yelling at me...... so i get in my car and leave ruber in hes service department all over there shiny floor... he didnt like that... so hes fat ass trys to run he falls on the floor... at this point im dieing laughing..... he wasnt.... so im about to exit the building and hes still with the talking... then heres the best part everyones lQQkin so other people wana put there two sence in... so i get in to it with another co worker of the fat balled man.... so now he thinks hes crazy putting his little clip board down like he was going to do something... lol...lol...lolololololl.... so im laughing in his face... they needed 15 people to get me out the store lol.... STAY AWAY FROM SREVICE IN MANHATTAN......
Old 04-14-2008, 05:22 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='561115' date='Apr 14 2008, 08:29 AM
can YOU BELIVE THE BALLS ON SOME PEOPLE? i went to service my car this morning i had a great ride in to the city no traffic..... ... as soon as i get to service my SA is off.... alredy im getting a bad feeling... so i suck it up and wait.... and wait ..... and wait... finally a balled guy comes and lQQks around my cr and tells me one min.... i say ok... and wait... one min... 5 mins... 10 mins go by then some other guy comes..... ok so i got through everything with himm.... ok thats done... now the funny part comes... my loner is going to cost me 35 dollars a day... huh.... iv had loaner cars already with this guys and now i have to pay... bulls$%t i say and i said out load this is fu&*en crazy... the SA runs to the bald guy and tells him im cursing... YOUR DAM RIGHT IM CURSING.... The balled guy tells me i wont service your car hear.... well that gets me even more pissed..... so im yelling at him and hes yelling at me...... so i get in my car and leave ruber in hes service department all over there shiny floor... he didnt like that... so hes fat ass trys to run he falls on the floor... at this point im dieing laughing..... he wasnt.... so im about to exit the building and hes still with the talking... then heres the best part everyones lQQkin so other people wana put there two sence in... so i get in to it with another co worker of the fat balled man.... so now he thinks hes crazy putting his little clip board down like he was going to do something... lol...lol...lolololololl.... so im laughing in his face... they needed 15 people to get me out the store lol.... STAY AWAY FROM SREVICE IN MANHATTAN......
holy shit!!! i cant believe they treated you that way.. not for nothing.. sometimes you think youll get treated better in the city... but that isnt true.. they all suck.. my previous car is an audi.. i took it to zumback motors in the city.. audi of manhattan.. welll to say the least.. they sucked.. i got a 60,000 car and you take days to service it.. dont offer a loaner!!! hello!!! you dont even wash it when you finally do give it back to me.. just crazy.. i think your better going to n.j.. does anyone know about the service dept at open road bmw.?? thats where i got my car and im a little traumatized with dealers lately.. lol.. p.s.. do all customers have to pay $35 a day for a loaner?? for real???
Old 04-14-2008, 06:00 AM
Members

My Ride: 04' 525i in Mystic Blue

thats absolutely messed up :thumbsdown: , if any SA did crap to me ill prolly be in jail and going to court. Hate absolute pricks like em.

BTW: nice job with the rubber
Old 04-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

By the sounds of it they have the same degree of warmth for you as well..............
Old 04-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Contributors

YEA i kind left the place smoking... it stunk like rubber...... .....
Old 04-14-2008, 10:03 AM
Contributors

Question

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='561115' date='Apr 14 2008, 08:29 AM
Did you have a service appointment or did they prepare for your visit in some "special" manner? That said, it sounds like this morning was a bad day for everyone all around.

Drive down to my dealer in Southern NJ. Fresh coffee, hot choc, water, juice, donuts, wide screen TV's, business center with free phone and internet. I'm sure you would have a better experience.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 jet black 530I, M-tech body kit, ac shnitzer roof and trunk spoiler. kelleners sport exhaust and pully kit on its way from germany.

That was the best story i have ever heard about Servicing...I love the exit.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Contributors

update.... i just got a call from manhattan bmw....lol.... they want me to come to the store to sit and talk to the gm...... lol...lol....lol.... the gm told me hes very sry and would like to make it up to me...... .... i told him i will not come to talk to him or any one at his store...... just wait till i get the survey from two weeks ago.... i had to get my inspection done.... i cant wait to get it
Old 04-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='561378' date='Apr 14 2008, 04:17 PM
update.... i just got a call from manhattan bmw....lol.... they want me to come to the store to sit and talk to the gm...... lol...lol....lol.... the gm told me hes very sry and would like to make it up to me...... .... i told him i will not come to talk to him or any one at his store...... just wait till i get the survey from two weeks ago.... i had to get my inspection done.... i cant wait to get it
Go in there and tell them the only thing that will make you happy is getting the M-Tech kit for free. Hell man...use it to your advantage while you have the chance. And while you're at it, pick me up a few BMW keychains for free too.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='561378' date='Apr 14 2008, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't go back there if I were you. That bald guy who fell on his ass while chasing you might probably give your car a "Manager Special" if you leave your car there for anything. There are plenty of dealers around the city. But you choose to go back, I can use a key chain too.

Quick Reply: just got back from service in manhattan