Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FS: 2004 525i - Black on Tan - Excellent Shape - ATLANTA

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FOR SALE

2004 BMW 525i. 86k. 6-speed automatic transmission w/ manual shift feature. Glossy black (black sapphire metallic) over clean tan interior. Premium package. No pets and non-smoker....still smells new!

Only slight modification is the corner headlight decals from Bimmerforums to remove the look of the amber lens.

No accidents or paintwork ever; clean Carfax and clean title. Excellent shape inside and out; regularly detailed and always garaged. FREE, FULLY-TRANSFERABLE BMW MAINTENANCE WARRANTY until 2010. Just had brand new rear brake pads, rotors, fluid flush and sensors installed at United BMW on 11/9/09. Just detailed at the dealer and also had them perform a 25-point inspection. Have all books and records. Needs nothing.

LOOK FOR YOURSELF -- THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICED E60 (2004+) 5-SERIES WITHIN 100 MILES.

Private seller - save thousands on taxes and fees. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Priced to sell quickly. $15,600. Located near Atlanta, Georgia.

Features:
- Premium package
- Adaptive Xenon headlamps (headlights move in the direction the car is being steered)
- Dual power seats w/ driver memory feature; power headrests
- Power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, power windows with all four auto up/down, one-touch power tilt / slide sunroof, power side mirrors with auto-reverse (mirrors automatically tilt downward when you're backing the car up)
- Auto-dimming rearview and side mirrors
- iDrive vehicle control system
- Dual zone automatic / independent climate control
- Programmable climate control (you can set it to automatically turn on at a certain time of day so the car is already warm / cold when you get in)
- BMW phone ready
- Onboard trip computer
- BMW First Aid kit
- Integrated garage door opener
- Adaptive transmission "learns" the way you drive for the smoothest ride and best fuel economy possible
- Factory security system with interior motion sensor and vehicle tilt sensor
- Premium factory sound system with in-dash CD player
- Automatic on / dusk-sensing headlights
- Heated exterior mirrors
- Automatic windshield wipers
.....And more. Truly too many features to list.

Safety Features:
- ABS
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Traction control
- BMW HPS (Head Protection System) airbags
- Dual-stage driver and passenger airbag
- Side airbags
- Brake assist

Photos of the car (prior to the headlight modification) can be found here:
http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/tt266/m...Bimmer/?start=0

****** SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. ******

IMPORTANT: Please submit inquiries to aehord@yahoo.com. My internet access is limited since I'm moving, so I will only be able to check my emails on my Blackberry. Thank you!