The Competition Discuss the competition to the BMW 5 Series here. Mercedes, Audi, etc...

visit to the local lexus dealer

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

Okay.. so my wife and i wanted to visit the lexus dealer to see what we almost purchased...... as i drove my beautiful zymoled sparkeling jet black 530i beast up to the lot.. about 4-5 sales reps stop what they were doing and just stared at my car.....almost drooling and i kinda had espn .... i know what they were thinking...""" boy.... look at that.... i wish i had one """.. anyways sitting there was the black lexus gs 300 fully loaded.... priced @ 51,000 usd.. so i proceeded to look at the car and ask questions..... "whats your maintance program on this?"... "" umm ..we dont have that... " he said... then stated.."cars that has problems.... need maintanance...like american domestics.. mercedes.....(BMW)... need that sort of program... cuz they have problems.... so then i said...."doesnt toyota have it ? he said yes... then i said arent you a division of toyota ? he then kinda looked at me like then i looked at him like laughed and ... and politely said ... thanks for you help......and drove off into the sunset slowly.... so they can see me again... drive off..

in conclusion.... boy am i glad i didint get that... maxima....oopos sorry.. lexus...fist time BMW owner.... and will stay one...oh yeah.... my observation of the lexus gs.. on the road????? .... i havent seen any... yet!.. wonder how their sales are going...

peace.... eric
Old 04-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 335i Sedan

Originally Posted by ericdbs' date='Apr 3 2005, 01:26 AM
Okay.. so my wife and i wanted to visit the lexus dealer to see what we almost purchased...... as i drove my beautiful zymoled sparkeling jet black 530i beast up to the lot.. about 4-5 sales reps stop what they were doing and just stared at my car.....almost drooling and i kinda had espn .... i know what they were thinking...""" boy.... look at that.... i wish i had one? """.. ? anyways sitting there was the black lexus gs 300 fully loaded.... priced @ 51,000 usd.. so i proceeded to look at the car and ask questions..... "whats your maintance program on this?"... "" umm ..we dont have that... " he said... then stated.."cars? that has problems.... need maintanance...like american domestics.. mercedes.....(BMW)... need that sort of program... cuz they have problems.... so then i said...."doesnt toyota have it ? he said yes... then i said arent you a division of toyota ? he then kinda looked at me like ? then i looked at him like ? ? ? laughed and ...? and politely said ... thanks for you help......and drove off into the sunset slowly.... so they can see me again... drive off..

in conclusion.... boy am i glad i didint get that... maxima....oopos sorry.. lexus...fist time BMW owner.... and will stay one...oh yeah.... my observation of the lexus gs.. on the road?????? .... i havent seen any... yet!.. wonder how their sales are going...

peace.... eric
[snapback]110427[/snapback]
lol funnie story, keep on SH***** on the competition, lol
Old 04-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530I Black/Black, Premium/Sport, Navigation 2005 545I Silver/Black, Premium/Sport, Logic 7, Navigation

Some lexus dealer do offer maintainance program, such like the longo lexus, they offer loaner car too.