The Competition Discuss the competition to the BMW 5 Series here. Mercedes, Audi, etc...

GTR IS COMEING...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='603117' date='Jun 15 2008, 01:18 PM
im curious as well... do you ever give up... enough with your bull sh6t ... the GTR is the car right now... whats your ss# and address and your first and last name .... please grow up.... take your bike and drive off a cliff....

Why are you typing more than what I asked? I asked you how old you are and your highest level of education, thats all.

You were born in 1968. For a 40yr old, your grammar is horrible. But that also is consistent with your hygene, Joe. If you continue to be rude to others on E60.net and do not bow down gracefully, ill be forced to show the internet community your picture and emphasize on one of your major flaws. And yes, we both know what im talking about cup cake

Yes Joe, I know.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:52 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

oh dear
Old 06-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i, SMG, Nav, Pro Logic, etc.

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='602428' date='Jun 14 2008, 02:09 AM
I could care less what the article says. How hard is it to get a hold of a Z06? Please...

After reading the M3, 911 Turbo, and GT-R comparo. The GT-R is a little hyped up, not saying it isn't amazing.

It was touted as the 911 Turbo killer. Both cars were tested on the same day, same conditions. The 911 turbo had the fastest 0-30, 0-60, 0-140 and the fastest 1/4 mile. It also had the best 70-0 braking and skidpad numbers. And to boot, the 911 turbo had the best gas mileage.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the GTR is better than the 911T, I was just quoting the article. The only experience I've had with the GTR is in GT4 on the PS3, and I was definetely expecting more . I'd take an M3, M5, or M6 if I was spending that type of money.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i, SMG, Nav, Pro Logic, etc.

Originally Posted by xexyus' post='603277' date='Jun 15 2008, 04:46 PM
Why are you typing more than what I asked? I asked you how old you are and your highest level of education, thats all.

You were born in 1968. For a 40yr old, your grammar is horrible. But that also is consistent with your hygene, Joe. If you continue to be rude to others on E60.net and do not bow down gracefully, ill be forced to show the internet community your picture and emphasize on one of your major flaws. And yes, we both know what im talking about cup cake

Yes Joe, I know.

Oh man... this just went to another level.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by FastLane' post='603303' date='Jun 16 2008, 02:01 AM
Oh man... this just went to another level.

Popcorn?
Old 06-16-2008, 05:02 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by xexyus' post='603277' date='Jun 15 2008, 05:46 PM

Yes Joe, I know.
LOL.... your a real funny guy... im not even going to get in to it with you... cause your a little man... a computer thug.... my hygene lol... youll be foced all right... forced to bow lol... listen to your self your fighting a battle that no one can win... its sad you cant see that.... 40yrs old...lol... yea and my name is JOE.... and your point is what... you have alot of time on your hands i see... do you work? or is mommy and daddy taken care of you still.... anyway.. have a good day.. enjoy the net theres a world of info out there?????
have a good day all...... lol forced.. listen to your self lol... your a fool... but enjoy....
Old 06-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Members

after reading this thread i just want to say i'm pretty well disgusted with the comments made here by a nissan salesman.. The way you conduct yourself and the comments made in your responses would make any senator realize that the education system needs more funding!
did they teach you to laugh and make smiley faces when people confront you with topics you don't like or want to talk about? because responding with laughter is a cowardly way of saying "I cant respond/i'm wrong so i'll just laugh and hope you forget" I haven't seen this many smiley faces and "LOLs" since high school!

You made this thread about the GT-R and possible sales, but you've done nothing but damage the image of the gt-R, force people to think about the gt-R not only in great bang for buck performance but douche bag salesmen like you, that think just because you've got a "hot car" people should be lining up to kiss your ass... don't get it confused, people that want to buy the gt-R, will buy a gt-R not because of a damn thing you've said here, but because they've alrdy made up their minds beforehand. I personally like the gt-R and nissan cos of what they bring to the table, fun cars for the price... and commend nissan for coming out into the open and bringing out such a controversial car.

You my e60 friend have just taken 2 steps back for nissan! Good LQQKing out <-- see it does look retarded when your reading it right? lol
Old 06-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by vancouverE60' post='603741' date='Jun 16 2008, 02:17 PM
after reading this thread i just want to say i'm pretty well disgusted with the comments made here by a nissan salesman.. The way you conduct yourself and the comments made in your responses would make any senator realize that the education system needs more funding!
did they teach you to laugh and make smiley faces when people confront you with topics you don't like or want to talk about? because responding with laughter is a cowardly way of saying "I cant respond/i'm wrong so i'll just laugh and hope you forget" I haven't seen this many smiley faces and "LOLs" since high school!

You made this thread about the GT-R and possible sales, but you've done nothing but damage the image of the gt-R, force people to think about the gt-R not only in great bang for buck performance but douche bag salesmen like you, that think just because you've got a "hot car" people should be lining up to kiss your ass... don't get it confused, people that want to buy the gt-R, will buy a gt-R not because of a damn thing you've said here, but because they've alrdy made up their minds beforehand. I personally like the gt-R and nissan cos of what they bring to the table, fun cars for the price... and commend nissan for coming out into the open and bringing out such a controversial car.

You my e60 friend have just taken 2 steps back for nissan! Good LQQKing out <-- see it does look retarded when your reading it right? lol
lol... another jerk o$$.. what the hell are you talkin bout... the that i put there are funny this is all funny to me how people...(like your self) lQQk at things... topics what topics are you talkin bout... the topic of some idiot askin how old i am???? please you make me laugh .. is that enough smile faces for you.... o and good lQQkin kid hope to see you on the flip side of it... im just chillin... hangen in there in the cut... lol...lol...lol...lollololololl.... you really make me laugh.. more then the idiot askin my age... you have no idea what your talkin bout... douche bag???? lol... are taken something personal... lol... listen my friend i never said anything about lineing up to kiss my ass.. i dont know where your getting this crap from... its people like you that twist sh$t and make it lQQk like something that its not.... so please give up on the bull shit... no my e60 friend iv taken to jumps a head of you and nissan... it goes to show how people are.. you make me laugh some more smile faces for you......
Old 06-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Keep digging that hole deeper, 530Sport. My head is spinning from the defensive posturing here, and I am pretty sure no one is taking your side. The more your retort, the more you sound like a petulant child (look it up if you have to). I guess you don't take criticism well in general?

Are you friends with a SleepyCa or RWB, by the way? I see a "banned" in your future under your name.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:28 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DrLev99' post='604838' date='Jun 18 2008, 02:44 AM
Keep digging that hole deeper, 530Sport. My head is spinning from the defensive posturing here, and I am pretty sure no one is taking your side. The more your retort, the more you sound like a petulant child (look it up if you have to). I guess you don't take criticism well in general?

Are you friends with a SleepyCa or RWB, by the way? I see a "banned" in your future under your name.
you guys keep talkin all this crap. ... please have a good day... banned for what... im not attacking any one nor am i going to take bullshit for anyone on this site.... you are the ones attacking me... im just standing up for my self... im not lQQking for anyone to take my side... i dont know what your getting at.... the two idoits that are attacking me they know who there are... can go F$%^ them self`s....

Quick Reply: GTR IS COMEING...