Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Watch out for member E92-Lighting

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by NC916
Oh trust me, this ain't not misunderstanding. No customer should have their emails and calls ignored, having to call to check on my order is pretty ridiculous when I have called 3 times and they so called promise me it be out by Thursday and I would get a tracking number.

Like I said, I agree with you. I can't speak from experience with them because like I said, I got all my lighting from John (brabusw209amg). I have little patience for those I give my hard earned $$$ to and vehemently support the ones who provide a superior level of service (John, Trinity, Acute).
Old 02-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 530I

yeah
Old 02-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Sounds like quadm has a new business venture.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:41 PM
Contributors

Guys watch out for this member and their sites E92-Lighting.com. They have the worst service every, I ordered an product like Feb. 10, 210 and still today Feb. 26, 2010 I haven't got any tracking number or any notices its been shipped out. They emailed me saying your getting tracking by tomorrow, next week came around, so I emailed them no response for a week so I call them. They said, "Oh its being delayed we are not trying to jip you or ignore your emails and we will ship it out Thursday we promise." Next thing you know a week later, oh give you tracking by Thursday I promise. Wow bunch of bull sh*t, I tried calling them no answer, site says business hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. I'm here trying to get my refund which I paid $146 for some D4S bulbs and they want to charge me 20% restocking fee when I ordered it 2 weeks ago and it's still not being shipped. Seems like they are trying to jip me since they are not responding to my calls or emails. So be careful guys if you guys ever order from them. Worst service I had ever got, hopefully I can even get my refund back.
If you paypal'ed or used a credit card - maybe you should file a payment dispute.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by luigi524td
If you paypal'ed or used a credit card - maybe you should file a payment dispute.
I paid with a credit card, how do you file a payment dispute and who to. I'm going to wait by Monday to see if they refund me by then if not I'll probably file a dispute.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Sorry to hear. I would have gone to brabusw209amg first for my lighting needs. I hope you get this sorted out soon.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by AKAlius
Sorry to hear. I would have gone to brabusw209amg first for my lighting needs. I hope you get this sorted out soon.
Yeah I went to him for my HID fog lights but I never knew he had D4S bulb because it was for an Lexus is250 since our 5 series are like the D2's
Old 02-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Contributors

I paid with a credit card, how do you file a payment dispute and who to. I'm going to wait by Monday to see if they refund me by then if not I'll probably file a dispute.
Contact your credit card provider at the customer service number on the back of the card or if you manage your account on line there should be a "form" to complete. What happens is the charge is placed in suspension on your account while the card issuer investigates the complaint.

An FYI, communicate in writing with any on-line vendor and retain your emails. Phone conversations should be documented (a written log with date/time, person's name, etc will be adequate).

Most on-line purchase disputes will be resolved in 30-60 days (my experience). Meanwhile, you will not be charged interest or late charges from the date your dispute is filed.

Visa and MC can exert more leverage on a store than you can personally!
Old 02-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Sorry to hear. I hate trash's seller too much.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by luigi524td
Contact your credit card provider at the customer service number on the back of the card or if you manage your account on line there should be a "form" to complete. What happens is the charge is placed in suspension on your account while the card issuer investigates the complaint.

An FYI, communicate in writing with any on-line vendor and retain your emails. Phone conversations should be documented (a written log with date/time, person's name, etc will be adequate).

Most on-line purchase disputes will be resolved in 30-60 days (my experience). Meanwhile, you will not be charged interest or late charges from the date your dispute is filed.

Visa and MC can exert more leverage on a store than you can personally!
Ah I see thanks for the info.

Well I'm pretty sure they saw this thread so they just Emailed me my order which doesn't do sh*t for me, because still no refund or tracking on it.

Quick Reply: Watch out for member E92-Lighting