Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Watch out for member E92-Lighting

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 530I
Smile

Guys watch out for this member and their sites E92-Lighting.com. They have the worst service every, I ordered an product like Feb. 10, 210 and still today Feb. 26, 2010 I haven't got any tracking number or any notices its been shipped out. They emailed me saying your getting tracking by tomorrow, next week came around, so I emailed them no response for a week so I call them. They said, "Oh its being delayed we are not trying to jip you or ignore your emails and we will ship it out Thursday we promise." Next thing you know a week later, oh give you tracking by Thursday I promise. Wow bunch of bull sh*t, I tried calling them no answer, site says business hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. I'm here trying to get my refund which I paid $146 for some D4S bulbs and they want to charge me 20% restocking fee when I ordered it 2 weeks ago and it's still not being shipped. Seems like they are trying to jip me since they are not responding to my calls or emails. So be careful guys if you guys ever order from them. Worst service I had ever got, hopefully I can even get my refund back.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i 6spd

Ouch, that totally sux!

Good luck, you deserve 100% refund with $0 BS restocking fee when the product is not even en-route.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

thanx for the heads up...

sorry to hear....
Old 02-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

+1 I agree, you DO deserve your $$ back with no hassle. That said, there have been way too many of these threads lately and they usually come down to a misunderstanding. I don't know the member you speak of and have never done business with him (I got my lighting mods from John), but hopefully he will post here and make things right.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Contributors

Yeah thanks guys, just want to warn everyone about them. They BS to me like 3 times saying we promise to ship it out blah blah. I don't receive sh*t, what a hassle going through them. If you ever need anything like bulbs or LED go to brabus he's a good guy which I personally will get my LED and bulbs from.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
+1 I agree, you DO deserve your $$ back with no hassle. That said, there have been way too many of these threads lately and they usually come down to a misunderstanding. I don't know the member you speak of and have never done business with him (I got my lighting mods from John), but hopefully he will post here and make things right.
Oh trust me, this ain't not misunderstanding. No customer should have their emails and calls ignored, having to call to check on my order is pretty ridiculous when I have called 3 times and they so called promise me it be out by Thursday and I would get a tracking number.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Members

My Ride: 08 535i black

Sorry to hear man... I was about to buy stuff from them but now i dont think i will... hope everything works out
Old 02-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Contributors

Sorry to hear the troubles on what should have been a simple transaction.. but honestly the real question is why didn't you go to John to begin with??
Old 02-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.

I was almost ready to buy from them too, but something told me not too. Then I posted that thread about which vendor to use, him or brabus, and overwhelmingly everyone said brabus. Glad i did that and glad i ordered from brabus.

Sorry to hear your horror story man. Yeah, somethings just not right with e92. BUYER BEWARE!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pablonam
Sorry to hear man... I was about to buy stuff from them but now i dont think i will... hope everything works out
You can buy stuff if you want, but I just want to warn others of what can happen to you if you buy it from them. This was my first time dealing with them and this is how my experience was. I was furious, I don't know who else ever had problem but looking at it now they are not really known around here if you look around.

Quick Reply: Watch out for member E92-Lighting