Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

WARNING!!! beware of member bahamutzyro (Rich)

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009 | 07:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ricky1329' post='944427' date='Jul 16 2009, 10:45 PM
After keep silent over a week still haven't any feedback about the money refund from seller.

Should I need keep on silent or take alternative method?
keep silent. for everyone elses sake. no use at saving face at this point.
Old 07-16-2009 | 08:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

AAAAAAAND We're back, ladies and gents
Old 07-16-2009 | 08:53 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='944579' date='Jul 16 2009, 11:52 PM
AAAAAAAND We're back, ladies and gents
dont encourage it

btw...op from the sounds of it you blew your chance for the refund.
Old 07-16-2009 | 09:00 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='944580' date='Jul 17 2009, 12:53 AM
dont encourage it

btw...op from the sounds of it you blew your chance for the refund.
Oh, but, Brett, how can I withstand the temptation? Only two things can distract me from this - and both of them are not available to me right now, bc I'm at work

ok, I'll just say one thing - which should really be the title of this thread: THE GREEDY PAY TWICE
Old 07-16-2009 | 09:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

it seems some observers know whats "right" for the actual parties involved,
let these guys sort it out privately, if it's not delivered as described, make a discount to the buyer,
if the product is correct as described in the sale agreement and i mean if it is used or new, it doesn't matter, you still have to sell/buy the correct description.
only these 2 guys know what really happened, compromise a bit or this will go on and on......

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='944584' date='Jul 17 2009, 01:00 PM
Oh, but, Brett, how can I withstand the temptation? Only two things can distract me from this - and both of them are not available to me right now, bc I'm at work

ok, I'll just say one thing - which should really be the title of this thread: THE GREEDY PAY TWICE
Old 07-16-2009 | 10:11 PM
Contributors

Yes and no.

If you post a thread like this, you make your business public and shouldn't complain when people speak their minds.

Honestly, you are right about people having to deliver the goods as described - that kind of goes without saying since the beginning of civilization, so I'm not sure why you feel its necessary to reiterate that. But also, as I understand and do correct me if I am mistaken, the goods HAVE been delivered as advertised. I've read the original offer to sell by the seller - it clearly states that the kit is USED.

Beyond that the seller has even attempted to offer some kind of compensation - which was courteous of him, as he did not have to offer anything.

Aside from my not really understanding WHY THE HELL we are still on this issue, I see no problems with ANYONE - you and I included - posting any opinion we have on this thread. I don't know if you feel like maybe I'm teaming up with the seller against the buyer and you need to protect him, or what, but honestly, you have to look at the facts. And like it or not, facts are not in the buyer's favor here. Pure and simple.

Lastly, you don't have to refer to me vaguely - you can address me directly.

Originally Posted by billhk' post='944627' date='Jul 17 2009, 01:51 AM
it seems some observers know whats "right" for the actual parties involved,
let these guys sort it out privately, if it's not delivered as described, make a discount to the buyer,
if the product is correct as described in the sale agreement and i mean if it is used or new, it doesn't matter, you still have to sell/buy the correct description.
only these 2 guys know what really happened, compromise a bit or this will go on and on......
Old 07-16-2009 | 10:17 PM
Contributors

you know what i cant believe, i missed this thread as it was happening. what can a say. a small piece of me likes to watch drama unfold. i was so angry the night the OP was posting this crap in every thread, even if it had nothing to do with the subject. i dont know why that infuriated me.
Old 07-16-2009 | 10:33 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='944647' date='Jul 17 2009, 02:17 AM
you know what i cant believe, i missed this thread as it was happening. what can a say. a small piece of me likes to watch drama unfold. i was so angry the night the OP was posting this crap in every thread, even if it had nothing to do with the subject. i dont know why that infuriated me.
But all those feelings aside - I mean, I can sort of understand that this guy posts everywhere trying to get attention, bc he feels like he was cheated - but what do you REALLY think about this transaction? Was the seller bashed without a reason?
Old 07-16-2009 | 10:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

You might correct as the seller offer the compensation before, but every time want to negotiate the amount, then he go away.
In PM stage, I reminded him don't go away otherwise I will post to forum.
Even right now, I can't see and strong believe he made a offer only but take no action.

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='944642' date='Jul 17 2009, 02:11 PM
Yes and no.

If you post a thread like this, you make your business public and shouldn't complain when people speak their minds.

Honestly, you are right about people having to deliver the goods as described - that kind of goes without saying since the beginning of civilization, so I'm not sure why you feel its necessary to reiterate that. But also, as I understand and do correct me if I am mistaken, the goods HAVE been delivered as advertised. I've read the original offer to sell by the seller - it clearly states that the kit is USED.

Beyond that the seller has even attempted to offer some kind of compensation - which was courteous of him, as he did not have to offer anything.

Aside from my not really understanding WHY THE HELL we are still on this issue, I see no problems with ANYONE - you and I included - posting any opinion we have on this thread. I don't know if you feel like maybe I'm teaming up with the seller against the buyer and you need to protect him, or what, but honestly, you have to look at the facts. And like it or not, facts are not in the buyer's favor here. Pure and simple.

Lastly, you don't have to refer to me vaguely - you can address me directly.
Old 07-16-2009 | 10:43 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ricky1329' post='944668' date='Jul 17 2009, 02:39 AM
...right now, I ... believe he made a offer only but take no action.
I think this has to be answered by the seller ASAP

In other words, I agree with Ricky - if seller offered a compensation, but never intended to give it, its BS - if you don't intend to provide compensation, don't offer it - especially, since you don't really have to.