Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Unhappy with Trinity

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Bmw
Model Year: 2006

I have dealt with Joe myself, he did refund me all my money MINUS shipping and that was because I got a product that was damaged. Had to bear shipping charges to ship the stuff back to Joe but thats fine. Didnt want it anyway but bottom line

Trinity Rocks

Thanks JOE
Old 10-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by e60lifestyle
Trinity FTW
+1
Old 10-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by theracerboss
I have dealt with Joe myself, he did refund me all my money MINUS shipping and that was because I got a product that was damaged. Had to bear shipping charges to ship the stuff back to Joe but thats fine. Didnt want it anyway but bottom line

Trinity Rocks

Thanks JOE

what??? you had to PAY the shipping back for a product that came damaged to you? Bullshit thats why they insure their packages and charge you for initial shipping.

trinity does not rock
Old 10-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
what??? you had to PAY the shipping back for a product that came damaged to you? Bullshit thats why they insure their packages and charge you for initial shipping.

trinity does not rock
YES he had to pay to have it shipped back because he decided he didn't want the bumper anymore and not a replacement. We were going to replace it, but he wanted a m5 rear bumper not the mtech rear. Not sure why you are jumping the gun before knowing the full story buddy.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Trinity Autosport
YES he had to pay to have it shipped back because he decided he didn't want the bumper anymore and not a replacement. We were going to replace it, but he wanted a m5 rear bumper not the mtech rear. Not sure why you are jumping the gun before knowing the full story buddy.
because i felt like messing with you joe, everybody on here loves you guys so i wanted to ruffle some feathers
Old 10-24-2010, 11:06 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
because i felt like messing with you joe, everybody on here loves you guys so i wanted to ruffle some feathers

Now back to Howz550. Howard...sent you an email. Please email me back or call me at 949-241-5623 and we'll take care of it
Old 10-25-2010, 05:55 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550, premium, sport, nav, bluetooth, satellite, cold, M5/Mtech front bumper and side skirts, matte black kidney grilles, M5 fender grilles, M5 mirrors, euro stickers, 35% tint, 20" Miro 111s (summer), 18" VMR VB3s w/ 10 mm H&R spacers (winter)

Originally Posted by Trinity Autosport

Now back to Howz550. Howard...sent you an email. Please email me back or call me at 949-241-5623 and we'll take care of it
Joe, emailed you back yesterday (responded to your note).
Old 10-25-2010, 06:09 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530xi ao8

I know im fairly new to this forum. But every time I have ordered an item or had a question regarding my purchase. Joe has been more than accommodating to me. It is unfortunate to the gentleman with the Op but I think paying a restocking fee for his own admitted misunderstanding, is not crazy. In any business there are going to be some hiccups. I use these guys and would recommend these guys to anyone looking to purchase a mod for an E60.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Titanium Gray 550i, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Shadowline trim, Parking Distance Conrol, Xenon, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Satellite

Originally Posted by cderr14
I know im fairly new to this forum. But every time I have ordered an item or had a question regarding my purchase. Joe has been more than accommodating to me. It is unfortunate to the gentleman with the Op but I think paying a restocking fee for his own admitted misunderstanding, is not crazy. In any business there are going to be some hiccups. I use these guys and would recommend these guys to anyone looking to purchase a mod for an E60.
+1

Trinity/Joe+Nerweezy=HAPPY CUSTOMER
Old 10-25-2010, 08:37 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by luigi524td
You're a gentleman and a scholar for taking care of this unfortunate situation.

That said, maybe more clarity in your parts ordering process would be helpful ... for example, what exactly is a "set" must be confusing to many vs "pair" [=2] or "set of insert number of parts here" would help prevent similar issues in the future. The devil is in the details and I'm sure it doesn't happen often but that an occasional customer may assUme what isn't in fact the case.

Just sayin

I think it's pretty clear, when you buy a "set" of brake pads do you expect to get enough for all 4 wheels? I think not, but some people (and I have heard of this happening) assume a set of pads includes enough for all 4 wheels.

That said: Joe and Weezy ROCK!!!! Trinity FTMFW!!!!!

This whole thread was basically unnecessary. It is usually best to take it up with the vendor first, THEN rip them on the forum if they are out of line.

Quick Reply: Unhappy with Trinity