Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Umnitza - positive experience

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012 | 01:22 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 E60 528i 6MT, Sports Package, Premium Package, Navigation

I ordered the Mtech kit from Umnitza along with the replacement foglights and hid kit, as the LCI has different fogs. I had placed the order on a Thursday afternoon and got a call Saturday evening that the kit was ready for pick up at the local Greyhound station in San Diego.

The kit was packaged very well, almost too well. The shipping boxes were huge! I had to unpack it at the Greyhound station because we didn't bring a big enough vehicle to transport it. Lol!

I took it a reputable body shop and had them re-prep and paint it, per advice from the forum. Fitment is good for a rep. Everyone at the shop was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I did research the forum and bought the extra OEM brackets for the rear and only needed the front brake ducts for the front.

I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon. I would really like to compare my kit to an OEM one to see the differences.

So I'm very satisfied with my purchase from Umnitza. Lightning fast shipping and great care with packaging on my particular experience.
Old 01-09-2012 | 08:09 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Thank you for your kind words!
Old 01-13-2012 | 08:17 AM
Former Vendor

I hope you don't mind, but would like to add some recent reviews of our products/service here as well:
Originally Posted by Vic328CSi
sorry not familiar with lite kit enough to help you, i have the orion v2 with zero issues.
Originally Posted by Obayhan
Same here i got one from them they are so fast and nice quailty
Originally Posted by InTheBeams
Umnitza is the SH1T!!! I will definitely order from them again. I love my Orion Lites
Originally Posted by Big Rick
Umnitza is fantastic and I can say from personal experience that the owner spent time emailing back and forth with me on the weekend to clear some stuff up with my order and even answered a few installation questions while I had him there. Awesome product AND customer service.

I'd buy from them again in a second!
Originally Posted by icecold9485
So a week ago I ordered the Orion Lite generic angel eyes for my '05 sedan. Installing them was going great with the directions conveniently included with the package. Everything was pretty much smooth sailing until it came time to hook up the angel eyes to the harness. It turned out that I was missing a regulator box that came was supposed to come with the angel eyes. After exchanging a few PM's and emails with umnitza, they came to the conclusion that it was indeed two regulator boxes that were missing from my order. After reading about numerous occasions in which Umnitza's customer support has failed and annoyed countless fanatics, I was a bit worried. To my surprise, after asking in an email about how I could go about ordering two new regulator boxes, I received an email with a shipping confirmation for my two new regulator boxes!! Needless to say, umnitza's customer service was very helpful. So for all those threads about umnitza screwing people over, there is hope! I just want to say to the guys over at umnitza, thank you very much for the help and I look forward to wiring up my angel eyes sometime in the near future!
Thanks again guys :thanks:
Old 01-13-2012 | 08:51 AM
Former Vendor

one more.
Originally Posted by FenderGuy05
+1

I was very impressed with Umnitza, and would order from them again in a heartbeat. Love my v2s!
Old 01-20-2012 | 08:05 PM
New Members

Very Good Experience with Umnitza:
I had ordered a Predator Orion V2 head lights for my BMW. The order was placed last Sunday (8-1-2012) and for the product was in ma home within 3 days. It is simply great and I am pretty much impressed by umnitza. My friend john had recommended umnitza, I had very little experience with aftermarketing companies but I decided to try my luck. I went through many reviews and except 4 or 5 all had very good experiences with the company. I must say that making happy customers in that numbers is not easy. I called Matt myself and he helped me to decide the product I needed, something you won't get from most aftermarketing companies.

The best part about umnitza was that the package was arrived in time. Just 3 days!! isn?t that amazing. I didn?t have to wait for weeks to see angel eyes in ma car. The packaging was pretty good. There was not even a single scratch on the material. I never expected the package will be delivered so quickly.

I am very much happy about the performance of my angel eyes. They are much brighter and add more style to my car. I guess it?s the brightest of its kind in the market. Last day in the car wash people were glancing at my car. Many asked about my angel eyes and the manufacturer. They are seemed to be interested this product. I am sharing some of the specifications of my Predator Orion, I think it?s the best angel eyes in the market.

After looking the specifications please share your opinion.
  • 4 halos , according to umnitza they are the brightest halos
  • Umnitza angel eyes offer a Multi stage clipping system. I think this in conventional halos only 2 stages are available. why we have to settle with 2 when many are available
  • One full wiring harness is included and all hardware and installation set is included
Old 02-04-2012 | 10:00 AM
Former Vendor

Thanks guys! There are actually a lot of positives recently as we've hired a few more people to keep up with demand.
Thanks for sharing!