Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Jas_r_1 = Dishonest member

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Sas
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 520i ('04)

First I was not going to say my thoughts about member jas_r_1, but i think that it's only fair to let this forum know that he is a dishonest member.

More than one year back, around september 2010, i made some cables for the pre-LCI to LCI headlights upgrade, and he was one of the first to buy a set from me.
After a few day's he pm's me back to say that the car has iDrive errors that are caussed by my cables and he asked a refound, witch i did the day after.
I even let him use the cables to test if the errors will go away with a resistor.
Then comes to my attention that he already posted a topic about having troubles with his headlight swap on 07 June 2010 (check here)
After several pm's about when he is willing to send me the cables back, always gave me an excuse about this and that.
Now, more then one year later and after more pm's, he still did not send me the cables back, nor did he pay for it.

When he is willing to let himself know for 75 Euro (that was the price i initialy quoted, the parts cost more than that), than i pity him.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 550i jet black, Loaded
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N62B48

sorry to hear that. Man, it's getting harder to deal with members, seems like only the "very popular" ones won't rip you off....
Old 02-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Many BMW's

Sorry to hear that bro , hopefully it's just misunderstanding going on , as far I know jas_r_1 is good guy and I'm sure he will fix this misunderstanding as soon as he reads this thread ..