Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

sachal007 dishonest member

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if I know about this thread, I never buy anyhting from sachal007.
but I don't know this kind of thread forum.
actually I bought m5 166 rims from sachal007.
he is really bad guy.
he text me so many times like "ass hole. Fuck you..." but I never said like that. Cause all of people make mistake. So we need conversation. But he just ignore me.
because he think I can't do anything against what he did. Cause I can't speak english well.
I have all text and pm which are sachal007 send me.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by sch4400
if I know about this thread, I never buy anyhting from sachal007.
but I don't know this kind of thread forum.
actually I bought m5 166 rims from sachal007.
he is really bad guy.
he text me so many times like "ass hole. Fuck you..." but I never said like that. Cause all of people make mistake. So we need conversation. But he just ignore me.
because he think I can't do anything against what he did. Cause I can't speak english well.
I have all text and pm which are sachal007 send me.

Please share, I don't know sachal and can't speak to his integrity. That said, it is helpful if those who have had bad experience share it so that others avoid the same problems.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Members

"If I knew about this thread, I would never buy anything from sachal007.
I didn't see this thread on the forum before I bought m5 166 rims from sachal007.
He is really bad guy.
he texted me so many times like "ass hole. Fuck you..." words, but I never talked to him like that. I know all people make mistake, so I know we need to talk. But he just ignore me.
He thinks I can't do anything against what he did because I can't speak english well.
I have all text and pm documented from sachal007."
by sch4400

I corrected some wordings to help more members understand this.
I know the language barrier limits us on doing many things. I have experienced it myself, and I still have some barrier. But hey, if you need help, hit me up!!
and yes please share the convos if you can't work sth out with him!!

I don't know who is right in this case but just from these 2 cases here on this thread, my understanding is "don't deal with sachal007 especially when you're buying wheels"
No offense to anyone, just my side comment!!
Old 12-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Damn,

Again? wow. Were you guys able to solve the issue? Hopefully so
Old 12-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E-60 530I

here we go again, man i cant believe i am about to spend some time on this..

So here it is:
As you know i had my 166s for sale and i wanted to sell them locally. After not finding anyone locally I decided to not sell them anymore. As u can probably see in my post i commented saying i will not ship and sell it to someone locally. Well I get an email from this guy, forgot his name asking me if i will sell him my wheels. He told me he is from socal. I said no because i wont ship so he tells me he is going to drive up and pick them up.

Well i decided sure as long as u can come and pick em up so u can inspect everything I am ok with it, but at the same time asked him to give me some more time to look for my new wheels. About a MONTH later I told him dude I dont think i can sell you my wheels, coz i havent found my set and i think for the price i will be loosing money. He sends me few emails begging me to sell him my wheels. I refused but he kept insisting that He really wants it and really likes the look of them and blah blah blah. Feeling bad that he has to drive all the way from LA i lower my asking price for him.

luckily I found a new set of forgestar on ebay and they were located in socal. So i text this dude, telling him I found a set in LA and will have his wheels ready when I get the new ones here. I ask him the other way we can do this is if he goes and picks up my wheel and i will lower the price for him even more. He said he can do that.
So I am thinking in the next couple of days he can go pick up the wheels we can set up an appointment at wheeltechniques so they can swap my old wheels for the new one and inspect the old wheels before he buys it. TO MY FUCKING SURPRISE this guy tells me he is driving up to SAN FRANCISCO at 3:00PM the same day!! I asked him dude, there is no way I can do that...my wheels are on the car and i have no other set of wheels and by the time he gets here its gonna be 10!!!! He literally begged me to find a way. At this point before he left to pick up the new wheels I told him dude, I CANNOT DO this transaction!! He sent me numerous text messages pleading me to sell him my old wheels, i asked him i need some time, then he lies to me and tells me he has to go to CANADA the next morning and he wants the wheels now!!!

At around 4:30pm i am calling different tire shops asking them if I can bring in my car, have them take out my wheels and if they can hold my car over night. All of the tire shops refused to tie their lifts for me and said they cannot do this. Luckily i found one tire shop that said they can do it but they will charge me storage fee of $50!!

At this point i am frustrated at this whole situation and on top of that, the ebay seller sends me an email saying that the guy picked up the wrong set of wheels.. I AM LIKE WTF!! what do u mean by the WRONG SET!! He informs me they are the wrong color, Now i am super pissed

ok, well i go to the tire shop drop off my car have them dismount the wheels, have them inspect the wheels and then i inspect it for cracks and bends. Neither of us FOUND ANY BENDS OR CRACKS!!!

He arrives at 12am ish that night with the wrong wheels but its not his fault so i am like fuck its too late coz this idiot drove all this time to pick up his wheels. While he is here with his girlfriend I ask him to inspect every single wheel and only take them once he has checked them. HE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND GOT their lights on and started inspecting the wheels. There was a curb rash on one of the wheel, as mentioned, and they wheels were dirty. But his words "There is no crack and they seem straight" and AFTER INSPECTING TAKES THE WHEELS WITH HIM... and now after all i went through coz of him he wants me to lower the price even more!! I am like dude my car is at the shop over night coz of u, i have the wrong set of wheels, i am paying $50 for storage u still fucking expect lower price!

I am like i cant do this, i dont even know if the wheels would fit my car, ask this asshole if him and i didnt spend time looking for wheel offset on the new wheels!

Anyways he leaves, next morning i go to the tire shop and the wheels have too high offset. I emailed the ebay seller and he is like u have to ship them back to me and i will send u the right set. Now i am thinking I have to spend $200 shipping these wheels back. Or the seller offered to bring the wheels back and he will give me the set i originally bought. That consists of me driving to LA!! I contact ebay and file a claim and the next day I get an email from the seller saying he is sorry but the only thing he was able to do is locate the same color wheels with the right offset, but they are not what i originally bought from him. Now my car is at the tire shop for 2 days and I have been charged 2 days of storage. Anyhow I go and swap the wheels and have them mounted on my car..

few days later he sends an email saying i am a bad man for not giving him a $50 refund! to end this fucking bullshit I am like asshole i spend $150+ extra because ur ass couldnt wait and lied to me that u were going to canada the next morning. I asked him to provide me with a copy of his ticket, as proof, and received nothing. But i am like whatever man...i asked him listen i am gonna give u half back coz i am tired of ur texts and u bothering me. I send him $25 refund.

ok i am tired of writing now..

ill write the rest when i have nothing to do..
Old 12-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Senior Members

be honest i tried to accommodate this fool every way I could, but u know what ...whatever, he looked at every single piece of wheel for bends and cracks...ask him did he see anything?!?! Did i not ask him to inspect every single wheel in front of me, coz once he buys them its his.

JUST ASK HIM, IF HE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND DID NOT INSPECT EVERY SINGLE WHEEL OUTSIDE MY HOUSE WITH THEIR FLASH LIGHTS AND FOUND NO CRACKS OR BENDS, ONLY RASH ON THE REAR WHEEL, but he is like "its okay i am getting them powder coated"
Old 12-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Senior Members

also i have sold few items on the forum and ask those buyers how their transactions went. I provided them with all the details and pictures of everything...everything!!! But man i am tired of this bullshit!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:34 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550

Seems like a really jacked up situation. However, I sure am glad I passed on these even when I saw them priced fair locally. This buyer seemed like a headache to deal with, but the seller's unprofessional manner in dealing with this should raise some red flags for future buyers. 2 separate negative incidents for 2 different sets of wheel transactions? Hopefully, people learn their lesson. It really is unfortunate when sales like these go sour for our fellow members.

Please don't start cussing at me Sachal007, I think you've done that enough in your previous posts. I'm not discounting your effort to work with these buyers, but these two transactions seem a little be suspect.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:43 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BayArea5
Seems like a really jacked up situation. However, I sure am glad I passed on these even when I saw them priced fair locally. This buyer seemed like a headache to deal with, but the seller's unprofessional manner in dealing with this should raise some red flags for future buyers. 2 separate negative incidents for 2 different sets of wheel transactions? Hopefully, people learn their lesson. It really is unfortunate when sales like these go sour for our fellow members.

Please don't start cussing at me Sachal007, I think you've done that enough in your previous posts. I'm not discounting your effort to work with these buyers, but these two transactions seem a little be suspect.
yeah man i have a fetish of buying wheels, cracking them and selling them

sorry but i have a very low tolerance for BS and I know that.<-- directed at sch4400, when I see people taking advantage of me or someone, I dont care who they are and what they are, I speak my mind and let them know of that as well

FYI he never said the wheels were cracked or bend - nor he provided any proof. He is badmouthing me bcz he wanted me to lower the price by $50 more.

and its funny how when people talk about their side they tend to "hide the details" so they can look like a victim. I was very professional and calm with him until he threatened me for $50, and made a comment related to my family. But seriously whatever man. I dont make a living from selling stuff on this forum, I have tried my level best to give up front information with pictures to prevent any later drama, but u cant help people who want free stuff.

P.S funny how he brought up his "LANGUAGE barrier" lol he sounded fine every time i spoke with him.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

dont worry Sachal007, you sound like my kind of asshole man....ill do business with you. sometimes shit just hits the fan and people cry....or cry wolf. i think members on the forum who read our posts and deal with you on the regular wont take these incidents too seriously. the first situation....it was a $300 sale....and $200 of it was killed in shipping....c'mon man, why cry about it. just get the wheels welded at a local shop and move on. for the second issue, it sounds like the dude was nickle & diming you to death.....from your story you have more patience than me....the curse words would have started flowing much sooner i think lol. and when all else fails man just remember...... haters gone hate.