Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

sachal007 dishonest member

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 06:40 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i cracked a rim about a week ago and put up a thread asking if anyone had one to sell. devildawg712 replied and said he had two. he talked me into the pair.so,i purchased two rims from devildawg712 who had gotten them from sachal007. when the rims arrive I bring them to my tire guy who shows me a crack in the one of them. when i get home i find a crack in the other. I have been dealing with devildawg the whole time, all of a sudden sachal calls me and says i need proof. when i send it he says those are not my rims you are trying to scam me. Now he is sending me emails and texts saying i am a fraud. I have purchased from several people on the forum and have never had a problem till now.

beware of sachal007,,,,, devildawg712 has been great so far.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:27 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

you ever contact sachal?
Old 09-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E-60 530I

yes he did, very conveniently 2 out of 2 rims that he got were "cracked." 2 out of 2 wheels that JR got, were just fine. All i gotta say he provided me with pictures and of the rim that was cracked. The picture gave it all away where right where the crack is, you see many balancing weights there. My wheel never had that many weights. What he is trying to do here is use his cracked set and trying to get his money back, so he can have a set of wheels for free. I had those wheels on my car for about 2 months. Never had any leak or vibration. I inspected every single wheel and provided pictures of the entire process.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

I've exchanged several phone conversations with both Sachal and Ben. Unfortunately I cannot be 100% sure beyond a reasonable doubt that either party is lying or being deceptive. The whole transaction was very weird. I needed only 2 wheels and I made an inquiry to Sachal just for two, but ended up purchasing all four because we live close to each other and I told him I would just pick the other two up once I get home in a week.

I dont know Sachal or Ben personally, but they both seem to be very honest and I have only had positive transactions and conversations with the both of them. The part where everything gets a little tricky is that I had just asked Sachal in SFO to ship out the other two wheels to Ben out in Louisiana since he made an inquiry for just one wheel and I told him I'd give him a fairly decent deal for two and ship them across the country.

Sachal didn't have to ship them over to him, but he did at my request. Ben had been very patient and understanding as well. I really am stuck right in the middle because I have no clue who to really believe. I personally give everyone the benefit of the doubt prior to judging them so I just don't know where to take the transaction from here.

Pretty much in black and white Ben is 100% confident that the wheels he received from Sachal through my transaction with him both have cracks. With that same token, Sachal is 100% adamant that the pictures and video of the wheels Ben is portraying to be the ones he received are in fact the wheels taken off of his own car. I want to do what is morally right w/o having anyone screwed over, but it's just a little complicated right now because I have really no clue who to believe since I never saw the wheels that were shipped. Sachal, did however ship me the other 2 wheels and they both seem to be fine and hold air with no current issues ( so far... Im kinda scared that I am driving across the country, but I'm almost certain that I will be fine) They are currently on the car right now and I've driven a good 100 or so miles on them. My first instinct was to automatically refund Ben the money he paid me, but after a discussion with Sachal I felt a little uneasy after hearing his perspective of the situation. It only made sense to be a little skeptical.

What makes it worse is that I am leaving at 12AM my time here in DC so it's going to be hectic trying to deal with this on my conscience as I hit the road. I want to believe this is just one major misunderstanding involving honest members. This forum has been such a saving grace for me and countless others so I don't want Ben, Sachal or I to have a tarnished reputation or negative outlook on it as well.

I really hope there is a positive outcome from this. Don't think we need to have a post war. We all have each others cell numbers and can can solve this somehow.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Contributors

The pic sachal is talking about is my cracked rim. All my rims have weights. His do not. His in the pic do not have weights. He keeps ignoring those. I did not contact sachal, he found my phone number on an email i sent to jr. I contacted jr i purchased the rims from him. I also have two videos on youtube sachal refuses to watch. I will post the link asap. Anynway
, im fine with whatever. Ive contacted jr t resolve this.

This leaves a real sour taste. The forum has saved me several times. It bothers me to no end that sachal keeps calling me a liar and dishonest. I dont have the time to do what he is accusing me of. And i swear on my unborn child that i am telling the truth and am being as fair as i can be.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Contributors

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad
Old 09-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

okay, like I always say in cases like this, everyone just needs to calm down, man. I sure hope this gets resolved amicably and everyone is happy, guys - so get to it!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:47 PM
Contributors

I am working with jr right now. He is driving cross country so we will prob get it taken care of when he gets home.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

how come sachel's rims don't have weights?
Old 09-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Senior Members

sachal007 take back your rims and return the money to nola530
the video is proving your rims are cracked from a place that you didnt even noticed before
even i had to pause the video to notice if they are cracked.
both of you are honest both of you are not liers common guys you are friends these things happen all time between buyers and sellers