Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Patrys @ CIC Retrofits

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i Silver Gray/ Gray Leather. SP,PP

As the first 5 series owner to do the CIC Retrofit in the US, I wanted to take a second and thank Patryk for outstanding customer service and support throughout this whole process. The CIC Retrofit is night and day compared to the old M-ASK or CCC system. For those on the fence about doing it and have the means to buy it, it is a no brainer upgrade. It is personally the best upgrade I have done to my car and as you guys can see from my signature, I?ve done a lot.

Patryk was helpful and patient with all the questions I had. Extremely quick at responding my emails, I'm pretty sure I sent him over 20 emails. His knowledge of our cars is second to none and his coding expertise is impeccable. Have no fear, you are dealing with somewhere that knows what they are doing.

Now that I?ve fully completed the CIC Retrofit, I am in the middle of doing the COMBOX and 6FL RetroFit with Patryk?s help which should be completed by in the next month. Not only is he a great vendor, he?s also a good friend. He was also able to source me a couple of European only parts, and for that I am very grateful.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:53 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: LCI E61 530i touring

I will take this opportunity to also thank Patryk for the great help and service on my CIC Retrofit. We have done the update in the fall of 2010. Replacing the sluggish and old NAV system in my otherwise perfect stick-shift 530i touring was well worth the effort and money.

Prior to the upgrade I did a lot of research mostly on this forum (thanks everyone for their effort) and came to the conclusion Patryk would be the way to go. I haven't regretted it.

Now I have to convince myself to get the combox update :-).

Regards
Oliver
Old 03-16-2011, 03:34 AM
Contributors

Thank you Nelson and Oliver!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2007 Black Sapphire 535i

Hey Nelson and Patryk,
Although I've been MIA from the forums for quite som e time now, hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things over the next little while. Winter should soon be behind us here in Toronto ( fingers crossed) and I'll have my car out of storage within the next week or two.

I'm probably one of the first 5 Series owners in Canada to do the CiC upgrade and with Patryk's constant help and support, everything went very smoothly. We did stereo mods, iDrive controller mods, climate control mods etc etc. Simply put, Patryk is guru in this field and a pleasure to work with! I will also be doing the Combox mod in the next few weeks and look forward to working with Patryk again.

Thanks for all the help and support Patryk!! You're a stand-up guy and I too am very grateful for having met you.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:58 AM
Contributors

Thanks Nigel!

It's been a pleasure to work with you.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:14 PM
New Members

My Ride: bmw e93

HI i,v been trig to change AREA_CODE_DVD setting with alle_anderen i,m tring to change it to area_code_2 but it come out with error coapi 1043 i am using daten 50.2. ANY IDEA ANYONE PLEASE HELP