Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

My Experience with Trinity Autosport

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by tbal' post='668185' date='Sep 12 2008, 04:55 PM
Not to mention I constantly harass the shit out of them, getting prices etc etc... they never give "no" for an answer
+1 I'm guilty of that
Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

They really are great guys. Got my GRILLS From them baby!!!
Attached Thumbnails My Experience with Trinity Autosport-grills.jpg  
Old 09-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Yeah and since I am friends with Joe outside this forum, let me tell you, he works his ass off trying to please everyone. He works in the middle of the night sometimes and even gets calls when he is sleeping from customers at 3 am from the East Coast and still picks them up to answer questions. He always has his phone on him, and unlike some vendors he answers your questions very quickly.

You not only get great products from Trinity Autosport but first class customer service and awesome pricing.

Also many of us from the forum, MANY, know Joe in person, so you guys don't have to worry about anything like quad_m happening,
Old 09-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

Trinity Autosport is the place to order all your BMW mods parts Great price, products is exactly as excpected and customer service is exceptional.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 525i Mtech front bumper, M172 rims, 2007 Audi Q7 4.2L

the web site needs help brother.

but it must be on the up and up.

take it to the next level ASAP.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by ImSort0fABigDeal' post='668209' date='Sep 12 2008, 04:00 PM
Yeah and since I am friends with Joe outside this forum, let me tell you, he works his ass off trying to please everyone. He works in the middle of the night sometimes and even gets calls when he is sleeping from customers at 3 am from the East Coast and still picks them up to answer questions. He always has his phone on him, and unlike some vendors he answers your questions very quickly.

You not only get great products from Trinity Autosport but first class customer service and awesome pricing.

Also many of us from the forum, MANY, know Joe in person, so you guys don't have to worry about anything like quad_m happening,
A few months ago, I discovered aFe had launched the CAI for the 545i. Joe was instrumental in ensuring that we got a great group buy price. Now I had never met Joe before, except for a few exchanges here in the forums. Joe allowed me, a complete stranger, to come to his house, at night, to pick up my CAI!!! Not only that, he put the damn thing in for me while we conversed, and even encouraged me to take HIS car for a spin to feel the difference in his ECU-remapped 545!!! With that, he gained my loyalty and friendship (I turned his offer for the test spin down. At that point, I didn't need proof to understand he's a genuine article great guy). Now I gotta find the time to meet up with both he and Nerwill for a few rounds on me to say thanks. Both are great guys who understand the value of customer service and satisfaction. Hell, even my girlfriend was shocked by the level of service they offer. Thanks Trinity!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

I have said it before and I will say it again. Trinity Autosports is AWESOME!!! Joe and Nerwyll are great guys and are always willing to help a fellow member out, regardless of whether they are customers or not. I have ordered from Trinity in the past and look forward to ordering from them in the future. Great Job Guys! Keep it up.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Well, I just placed another order with Trinity. What was that...6 hours since I started this thread??? Hahaha! This time, I ordered the Authentic Reiger Deck Lid Spoiler from them.

Thanks Joe/Nerwyll!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Senior Members

i bought most of my stuff from them as well..gret price and communication!! 1++++
Old 09-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

C, and everyone, thank you so much for all the kind words. we're glad to be able to help anywhere and in anyway we can. honestly Im lucky to be able to have the opportunity to work for someone like Joe who seriously treats me like his own little brother as do other great friends that all started because of this forum. thanks again guys

Quick Reply: My Experience with Trinity Autosport