Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

My Experience with Trinity Autosport

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

I must concur with Calton on this one! I recommend every member no matter what forum I'm on to contact Trinity for any and every mod they need! Joe and Nerwyll are a pleasure to deal with, and are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to modding our E60's! If I lived closer I'd take em both for a bite and a few pint's a beer! I havn't purchased much from Trinity.. yet (around $600) but I'll be a long term customer.. and anything I need for my E60 or future Bimmer's I know who I'll be contacting first! Thanks Joe and Nerwyll!
Old 09-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Senior Members

Honestly they are the most realiable and can trust on their words and their services.

I bought few stuff from them and whenever i purchased, i was happy..

Soon i will order more stuff from them

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PARTS GO WITH TRINITY...

I just wish they were in each coast...
Old 09-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i sport 6spd Sapphire Black/Tan

I met Joe yesterday. Very respectful guy!
Old 09-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Senior Members

Yup Those guys are great!!, Joe followed up with me when I had malfunctions after i installed my intake,and told me to contact him if i had anymore problems... it all worked out great they have a Happy and loyal customer with me!!
Old 09-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Contributors

Ahhhh they're alright. I ordered some floor mats from them, it had sperm stains but it was in ONE PIECE though so that was cool, I just washed it. Ordered some exterior stuff, had a few scratches and blood stains but of course it was in ONE PIECE as well, so just a little knick knacks taken care of... Ordered the M-Style pedals, showed up with a //W but that was cool, no biggie showed up complete set... But overall I received everything which made it all worthwhile!

Jking! LoL
Old 09-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

WOW! I am so speechless guys. You ALL are great and understanding. Thank you to all my customers....you guys are the BEST! Thank you again for all the kind words.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545iA - Built date 09/03, Sport Package, Alpine White III, Grey Interior, Cold Weather Package, PDC, Rear Electric Sunshades, Comfort Seats, Logic 7, Chromed BMW Style 124 18x8, 18x9 Wheels, M-Tech Aero Kit, Rear Trunk Decklid Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Valentine One Modifications: RDSport Quad Exhaust, 20x8.5 and 20x11 HRE 943R, Vorsteiner CF Decklid, Dinan CAI

Joe is definitely an upstanding, great and helpful guy. Thanks again for the referral for those amber HID foglights. We should meet one weekend soon! Thanks buddy!

Henry
Old 09-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Contributors

Location: Milky Way, Earth, N. America, CA, San Jose, 95136, Latitude N 37� 16.837, Longitude W 121� 50.461
My Ride: 2004 530i | Sapphire Black | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 | DPE R07 Variant S Gloss Black with Polished Lip 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear | Falken FK452 tires 245/30/20 front 275/30/20 rear | H&R Coilovers | Smoked Tail Lights | M5 trunk spoiler | AC Schnitzer style roof spoiler | HID 8000K headlights & foglights | 35% tint all around | Sprint Booster | Speed Innovation ECU tuning | M5 trunk finisher | M-Tech body kit | Remus Quad Exhaust | AC Schnitzer style pedals | Euro Stickers | RPi Ram Air Induction | Smoked LED Side Lenses | AC Schnitzer style e-brake handle | AC Schnitzer style shifter | AC Schnitzer style iDrive knob | AC Schnitzer style carbon fiber diffuser | carbon fiber hood/trunk/steering emblems | carbon fiber grilles | carbon fiber door pillars | MTEC v2 Angel Eyes | Hamann style carbon fiber splitter

I've purchased twice from Trinity with the same great experience! I'm glad I was able to meet Joe in person today and tell him thanks... his car looks even more badass in person too... Joe, hope you had a good time in The Bay Area!

Fiel
Old 09-13-2008, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

haven't bought anything thru trinity, but have exchanged PM's with member nerweezy. Very helpful, courteous, and fast responses....
Old 09-15-2008, 10:54 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i-ALPINE WHITE ON BLACK.... SPORT PACKAGE....

i havent really dealt with joe... i would say most of my mods are from TRINTITY as well and there amazing... Nerweezy is great... i know if i send him a PM it will be answered with the next 2hours latest... he is really good and makes me spend money but his prices really are the BEST around... not only the BEST but also very quick... his shipping is usually a day or two before i am told.... this happens to be my first bmw and alot of my parts have come from TRINITY and the rest will as well... just wanted to say thanks and keep it upp.... we need someone that is HONEST and LOYAL....

Quick Reply: My Experience with Trinity Autosport