Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Member/Vendor Detto

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 02:14 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Originally Posted by detto' post='707717' date='Oct 30 2008, 01:30 PM
This stuff may make a nice lawsuit for slander.
You mean libel, right? Good luck with that. :thumbsdown:
Old 10-31-2008, 02:35 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by detto' post='707717' date='Oct 30 2008, 01:30 PM
Wrong pal, once again people on this forum are creating a frenzy by posting false information. This stuff may make a nice lawsuit for slander.

Every person above with one exception (probably our most recent order) has received either a full refund or full value for all funds they paid. Posters on this forum have created an atmosphere of fear that has caused reasonable people to take unnecessary steps which then snowball into problems for them and others. Some of you noncustomers need to get off your computers enjoy driving fantastic cars and stop your BS.
detto,

what is my partial refund of $100??? you have use every single excuse.. this guy is full of sh@! the idiot mess up my rear bumper and offered a partial refund, but never happen.. I know you read my email I sent you.. face it like man and give me my $100. you trick paypal that you will offer my full refund back if I ship the whole kit back to you. if i do that, I will lose at least a few dollars.. dont trust this guy at all!! stay away!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Members

This fool is really full of it guys!!! He even "tried" to take back an refund he made to me,filed an "non recipient" claim saying I never send him whatever he think I'm supposed to.Greg, PayPal already caught on to your B.S.that;s why you never won that case you filed against me
I have man,many more things to add to this.But let's see if dumbass even bother to defense his behind.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:21 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: AW E46 M3 Vert

Greg i hope you read this....

well i finally received my bumpers that i have waited a month and a half for. but of course it would be right if there werent any problems. as some of you may recall i was the one who received sideskirts and a damaged front bumper since it arrived in foam wrap about a month ago, no rear bumper for some reason even though i ordered a full kit. the sideskirts were ok and installed the same day. damaged front bumper was picked up by fedex 2-3 weeks later and sent back to detto. another 2 weeks went by after constant emailing and attempted calls to try to find out where my stuff was i finally got a confirmation # for Bax Global on wednesday. well i just received the bumpers today together in one box. rear bumper looked good so i moved on to the front and GUESS WHAT??? ITS THE SAME DAMAGED FRONT BUMPER!!! only this time it looks like it has been repainted but the cracks that were there before were still somewhat visible, not to mention the dent that it had on the bottom middle is still there as well. if that wasnt enough i didnt receive the rear diffuser piece, i didnt receive the mounting brackets for the rear bumper and i have no hardware to install anything. i currently have a claim open with paypal but i doubt i will get a refund since detto's account probably has no money in it by now. so i sent detto my final email today, either send me all my missing parts and give me a partial refund for the "refurbished" front bumper or give me a refund for both bumper and missing parts and ill get them myself. if that fails i will just call my bank and have them give me the credit and they can deal with detto from then on. i have been the most patient out of everyone i think and look where it got me NOWHERE with a half ass kit.

this is the most expensive, stressful and frustrating online purchase i have ever had, i though that since i saved a few hundred bucks then the wait was going to be worth it but now that i look back i would of spent an extra grand just to get it all right the first time around. every single day for the past month i woke up and had to think about this damn purchase and never knew what the outcome was going to be. that drove me crazy.

btw: i guess since i received the kit we can remove my name from the list, even though im not happy

Detto respond here or to my email ASAP or im calling the bank on monday! my patience with you has run out.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

The guy's a POS, plain and simple.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

This guy scammed you guys bad. He had 2 new kits. That is all he had, EVER! One he sold to bimmer722, which I've seen in person. The other was sold to Kip, which of course, was the wrong kit, but was the only other kit he had, so he had to ship it to him.

Everything else was used and or damaged that they tried to refurbish, hence the reason a few members received their kits without the hardware or had cracks/dents in their bumpers. Once his source (possibly a junkyard?) ran out of M-Tech kits and he had everyones money, he vanished.

Man-o-man. This guy really did a number on a few members here. So screwed up. I truly hope a few of you pay a visit to him in person. You guys do realize that your money is gone and you probably won't be hearing from him anytime soon, right? And even if you do, you'll get the run around again.

I hate to say it, but you have to move on. Either pay him a visit in person in Indiana or move on. That's all you can do. The rest is history. Sorry guys. Feel terrible.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='709285' date='Oct 31 2008, 10:55 PM
I hate to say it, but you have to move on. Either pay him a visit in person in Indiana or move on. That's all you can do. The rest is history. Sorry guys. Feel terrible.
+1. Everyone knows where he is. Talking with certain "associates" for action is an option I'm certainly not condoning violence here.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I'm quite surprised that those who have gone through this and lost money, haven't hopped on a flight to pay him a visit. At this point, it can't hurt.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='709292' date='Oct 31 2008, 11:01 PM
I'm quite surprised that those who have gone through this and lost money, haven't hopped on a flight to pay him a visit. At this point, it can't hurt.
Exactly, what more can you lose, except for a plane ticket
Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 Audi S4

Quick Reply: Member/Vendor Detto