Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

LEGAL ACTON AGAINST QUAD_M

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

I just looked up my UPS invoice for when I received my bumper from Tony. See if this provides any more help.

UPS Drop Box
5400 S University Dr Bldg
Davie
US
Old 08-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Hmm well I met with my branch manager of Bank of America today and he's going to take my case for a chargeback all the way to the top. Here's some info for all of you. I spoke to Tony on the phone Thursday July 24th after again texting him demanding a refund. He said he'd be starting my kit that weekend, and shipping it out early the next week. He said he'd email me tracking information by Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course I never got an email, his phone went disconnected and he hasn't replied to my emails since. He also said he'd throw in an m trunk finisher as an apology for the long delays he's had in getting to our group buy. If product magically shows up on my doorstep I'll let you guys know - but let's be real - this was just another way of getting my hopes up and delivering nothing.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Maybe something actually happened to Tony, got killed or something, who knows.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 535xi
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='637723' date='Aug 1 2008, 04:56 PM
c'mon guys I need some help If ANYONE has his full name let me know.. if anyone has an email addy other than his paypalbmw@yahoo.com let me know. ANY INFORMATION you have on him I need!
Sorry you are going through this man. I had a suspicion this would happen as I read all of the related posts back in April and May. I wrote to you and suggested he was a con-artist flim-flammer like W. C. Fields. It was obvious to me he was selling snake oil so I ordered my M-Kit from the dealer. I don't think I was clear enough. Remember Milton Friedman's admonition: There is no free lunch. Good luck.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Sapphire/ Black leather, NAV, Sports Pkg, Active Steering, Shadow Trim, PDC, Heated Seats/Wheel, Logic 7 Sound, 6 Disc Changer, Blue Tooth, Comfort Access/Seats, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Bi-Xenon lamps and MTEC 2X Super White Foglights

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='640446' date='Aug 5 2008, 09:24 PM
Hmm well I met with my branch manager of Bank of America today and he's going to take my case for a chargeback all the way to the top. Here's some info for all of you. I spoke to Tony on the phone Thursday July 24th after again texting him demanding a refund. He said he'd be starting my kit that weekend, and shipping it out early the next week. He said he'd email me tracking information by Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course I never got an email, his phone went disconnected and he hasn't replied to my emails since. He also said he'd throw in an m trunk finisher as an apology for the long delays he's had in getting to our group buy. If product magically shows up on my doorstep I'll let you guys know - but let's be real - this was just another way of getting my hopes up and delivering nothing.

To be honest, I would not be surprised at all if Tony does the right thing here and starts sending out a few of the kits. I really think that would help to diffuse the situation, one that has been on quick spiral downward. I can only hope for you guys that one by one you start seeing the kits show up. It is just the right thing to do. Who wants to sleep at night knowing that people are trying to hunt you down and get money from you. I mean these aren't kids driving Mustangs or done up Civic's that are just going to chalk this up to a learning experience......the are 5-er owners....if I can generalize for a minute, these are men and women that are smart and have resources. People that have gotten to the point in life where they can buy this level of car. Not the kind of people that get duped and say....."oh well". I can't even guess how many people are in the law or banking professions on here. Good luck......

Tony - the way to diffuse this it is to have the first couple people get their kits! Just read through the postings and check you bank statements to see who has gotten a refund, scratch them off and deliver the next kits on the lists. If you are left with a few kits for people who got refunds, just post them at a discounted price.....they'll go.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by Tbone550i' post='640466' date='Aug 6 2008, 09:52 AM
To be honest, I would not be surprised at all if Tony does the right thing here and starts sending out a few of the kits. I really think that would help to diffuse the situation, one that has been on quick spiral downward. I can only hope for you guys that one by one you start seeing the kits show up. It is just the right thing to do. Who wants to sleep at night knowing that people are trying to hunt you down and get money from you. I mean these aren't kids driving Mustangs or done up Civic's that are just going to chalk this up to a learning experience......the are 5-er owners....if I can generalize for a minute, these are men and women that are smart and have resources. People that have gotten to the point in life where they can buy this level of car. Not the kind of people that get duped and say....."oh well". I can't even guess how many people are in the law or banking professions on here. Good luck......

Tony - the way to diffuse this it is to have the first couple people get their kits! Just read through the postings and check you bank statements to see who has gotten a refund, scratch them off and deliver the next kits on the lists. If you are left with a few kits for people who got refunds, just post them at a discounted price.....they'll go.
This is what I was hoping for. That Tony would just start shipping a few to defuse the situation.

Tony, you should really consider this seeing that this will help.

Ditto on the above mark that we're not 'kids driving done up Civics -- but 5-ers who are smart and have resources'. That should say it all.

Tony, do the right thing. It's best this way.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: honda accord

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='640373' date='Aug 5 2008, 02:10 PM
I just looked up my UPS invoice for when I received my bumper from Tony. See if this provides any more help.

UPS Drop Box
5400 S University Dr Bldg
Davie
US

That appears to be an address at NOVA south eastern university....just a guess....address sounds familiar as ive been there a few times to check out the dental school
Old 08-06-2008, 01:39 AM
Members

Current Tally: $25581

Its certainly not petty theft

Keep sending me your info...
Old 08-06-2008, 01:50 AM
Members

I do remember how, how I "blindly" sent $2k to someone on Paypal. Tony mentioned that he purchased something from me in the past. And I did remember selling something to him. Looking up my sales history from 2006, the address I shipped to matches up with everyone's information. Unless he moved out, the address in hollywood FL is where he lives.

Is anyone a real estate agent and can pull up some information, such as sales history, owner info, loan info, etc?
Old 08-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Members

From Corporate Wiki...

Chalikian Investments, Inc.
Additional Research powered by DNB Logo

Mailing Address:
3625 N Country Club Dr Apt 1604
Aventura, FL 33180
Miami-Dade County

State of Florida Incorporation Record for Chalikian Investments, Inc.
State: FL
State #: P04000019739
Filing Type: Domestic for Profit
Created: 1/28/2004

* Officer
* Map
* Web

Anahid Chalikian

* President
* Treasurer
* Vice President
* Director