Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Joe/Trinity Autosport Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I haven't posted feedback on a vendor in a long time and thought it was appropriate now, since I recently decided to do some "re-modding" to my car. As some of you know, I've decided to change things up a bit on my M5, as the look for the last 3+ years was getting stale...and starting to annoy me . The last time I placed an order from Trinity was over 2 years ago, when I was waiting on delivery of my wife's X5. I placed many, many orders with Joe, during that time. Since that time, I've been pretty quiet and haven't done much...until now.

I ordered my products on Sunday night (4/24) and received them on Wednesday(4/27) of this week. Keep in mind that I live in NY and Joe is in CA. Not only did my pieces arrive immediately, but they were packaged professionally. They were also big, bulky boxes that are not easy to package and transport/ship. On top of that, Joe was very sick this week and still made it a priority to get my order out first thing Monday morning.

For those that are looking for vendors to buy from, I HIGHLY recommend Joe and Trinity Autosport. Aside from the best prices, his customer service is the BEST. Simply put, Joe gets it. It's all about service, especially in such a competitive marketplace with many vendors offering rock-bottom prices. His customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced, of any vendor I've purchased from (and I'm not just talking about this forum only...). Because of this, I always come back and am always amazed at the service he provides. I get emails, text messages, PM's and calls that all my products have shipped and what the various tracking numbers are.

Joe - Always a pleasure doing business with you, pal. Thanks again for my new products -- I couldn't be happier. Take care of yourself this weekend and feel better!

/C
Old 04-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
I haven't posted feedback on a vendor in a long time and thought it was appropriate now, since I recently decided to do some "re-modding" to my car. As some of you know, I've decided to change things up a bit on my M5, as the look for the last 3+ years was getting stale...and starting to annoy me . The last time I placed an order from Trinity was over 2 years ago, when I was waiting on delivery of my wife's X5. I placed many, many orders with Joe, during that time. Since that time, I've been pretty quiet and haven't done much...until now.

I ordered my products on Sunday night (4/24) and received them on Wednesday(4/27) of this week. Keep in mind that I live in NY and Joe is in CA. Not only did my pieces arrive immediately, but they were packaged professionally. They were also big, bulky boxes that are not easy to package and transport/ship. On top of that, Joe was very sick this week and still made it a priority to get my order out first thing Monday morning.

For those that are looking for vendors to buy from, I HIGHLY recommend Joe and Trinity Autosport. Aside from the best prices, his customer service is the BEST. Simply put, Joe gets it. It's all about service, especially in such a competitive marketplace with many vendors offering rock-bottom prices. His customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced, of any vendor I've purchased from (and I'm not just talking about this forum only...). Because of this, I always come back and am always amazed at the service he provides. I get emails, text messages, PM's and calls that all my products have shipped and what the various tracking numbers are.

Joe - Always a pleasure doing business with you, pal. Thanks again for my new products -- I couldn't be happier. Take care of yourself this weekend and feel better!

Joe is the man!! Come check out trinity autosport for all your e60 mods
/C
Old 04-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer

/C
Joe is the man!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Members

+1. Joe and Nerwyll are great guys to worth with and have always given me fantastic customer service. Trinity has been a pleasure to work with in modding my ride especially after I did not have the best experience with Umnitza. Joe even installed my new CKS coilovers today despite being sick. Thanks again Trinity!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i Silver,Gray, Metallic. Blk Dakota leather. Nav. Heads up disply. PDC. Pro logic 7 sound. 35% tint. Mods. MTECH body kit. OEM trunk finisher and M5 spoiler.OEM 166 wheels. Blk and wht CF Roundels. Orion V2 AEs. LCI taillights with Ricky effect. LED interior lights. LED license plate light. HID fogs. Smoked LED side markers. White cluster mod. Coding. RPI scoop & BMC filter. Gloss black OEM grills.CF interior trim. B&B exhaust.

I agree 100%.
I have bought several products from Joe at Trinity and his prices, products, advise and service are the best.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

+1000 I got my rims.from.nerwyll, nothing but good things
Old 04-30-2011, 05:14 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004

+1 got some items from them back a year ago and service was outstanding- Joe even called me that one item was back ordered and might be delivered a little late( 2 weeks) but i got the item a week after he called. Price was alittle higher than other companies but i preferred getting it from them because of their service
Old 04-30-2011, 01:22 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '08 528i, Alpine WHITE

+1 got my wheels from Nerwyll. Couldn't be happier with them. Shipped out and received as promised and got immediate feedback in "REAL" time.
He was there every step of the way!
Old 04-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

+1000 Joe and Weezy are the Shiznet
Old 05-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2012 535i M-Sport

I called Joe 2 weeks ago about an mtech kit, still waiting for a call back.

Quick Reply: Joe/Trinity Autosport Feedback