5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Buyer & Seller Feedback (https://5series.net/forums/buyer-seller-feedback-34/)
-   -   Joe/Trinity Autosport Feedback (https://5series.net/forums/buyer-seller-feedback-34/joe-trinity-autosport-feedback-112809/)

C's Bimmer 04-29-2011 08:48 PM

I haven't posted feedback on a vendor in a long time and thought it was appropriate now, since I recently decided to do some "re-modding" to my car. As some of you know, I've decided to change things up a bit on my M5, as the look for the last 3+ years was getting stale...and starting to annoy me :P . The last time I placed an order from Trinity was over 2 years ago, when I was waiting on delivery of my wife's X5. I placed many, many orders with Joe, during that time. Since that time, I've been pretty quiet and haven't done much...until now. :)

I ordered my products on Sunday night (4/24) and received them on Wednesday(4/27) of this week. Keep in mind that I live in NY and Joe is in CA. Not only did my pieces arrive immediately, but they were packaged professionally. They were also big, bulky boxes that are not easy to package and transport/ship. On top of that, Joe was very sick this week and still made it a priority to get my order out first thing Monday morning.

For those that are looking for vendors to buy from, I HIGHLY recommend Joe and Trinity Autosport. Aside from the best prices, his customer service is the BEST. Simply put, Joe gets it. It's all about service, especially in such a competitive marketplace with many vendors offering rock-bottom prices. His customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced, of any vendor I've purchased from (and I'm not just talking about this forum only...). Because of this, I always come back and am always amazed at the service he provides. I get emails, text messages, PM's and calls that all my products have shipped and what the various tracking numbers are.

Joe - Always a pleasure doing business with you, pal. Thanks again for my new products -- I couldn't be happier. Take care of yourself this weekend and feel better! :thumbsup:

/C

jg7879 04-29-2011 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer (Post 1336727)
I haven't posted feedback on a vendor in a long time and thought it was appropriate now, since I recently decided to do some "re-modding" to my car. As some of you know, I've decided to change things up a bit on my M5, as the look for the last 3+ years was getting stale...and starting to annoy me :P . The last time I placed an order from Trinity was over 2 years ago, when I was waiting on delivery of my wife's X5. I placed many, many orders with Joe, during that time. Since that time, I've been pretty quiet and haven't done much...until now. :)

I ordered my products on Sunday night (4/24) and received them on Wednesday(4/27) of this week. Keep in mind that I live in NY and Joe is in CA. Not only did my pieces arrive immediately, but they were packaged professionally. They were also big, bulky boxes that are not easy to package and transport/ship. On top of that, Joe was very sick this week and still made it a priority to get my order out first thing Monday morning.

For those that are looking for vendors to buy from, I HIGHLY recommend Joe and Trinity Autosport. Aside from the best prices, his customer service is the BEST. Simply put, Joe gets it. It's all about service, especially in such a competitive marketplace with many vendors offering rock-bottom prices. His customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced, of any vendor I've purchased from (and I'm not just talking about this forum only...). Because of this, I always come back and am always amazed at the service he provides. I get emails, text messages, PM's and calls that all my products have shipped and what the various tracking numbers are.

Joe - Always a pleasure doing business with you, pal. Thanks again for my new products -- I couldn't be happier. Take care of yourself this weekend and feel better! :thumbsup:

Joe is the man!! Come check out trinity autosport for all your e60 mods :twoup:
/C

jg7879 04-29-2011 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer (Post 1336727)

/C

Joe is the man!!! :twoup:

brentf23 04-29-2011 10:27 PM

+1. Joe and Nerwyll are great guys to worth with and have always given me fantastic customer service. Trinity has been a pleasure to work with in modding my ride especially after I did not have the best experience with Umnitza. Joe even installed my new CKS coilovers today despite being sick. Thanks again Trinity!!! :thumbsup:

deansimpson 04-29-2011 10:36 PM

I agree 100%.
I have bought several products from Joe at Trinity and his prices, products, advise and service are the best. :twoup:

Ghostteck 04-29-2011 11:32 PM

+1000 I got my rims.from.nerwyll, nothing but good things

zerocool 04-30-2011 05:14 AM

+1 got some items from them back a year ago and service was outstanding- Joe even called me that one item was back ordered and might be delivered a little late( 2 weeks) but i got the item a week after he called. Price was alittle higher than other companies but i preferred getting it from them because of their service :)

dragonfx 04-30-2011 01:22 PM

+1 got my wheels from Nerwyll. Couldn't be happier with them. Shipped out and received as promised and got immediate feedback in "REAL" time.
He was there every step of the way!

pjinca 04-30-2011 01:59 PM

+1000 Joe and Weezy are the Shiznet :twoup:

Sublime 05-02-2011 03:44 PM

I called Joe 2 weeks ago about an mtech kit, still waiting for a call back.