Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EUROREV...HORRIBLE SERVICE

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

So here is the story...I saw some used 20" Miro 167 reps time attack style and wanted to purchase them. I posted payment on October 25, 2008. John provided constant communication and was great. Due to back order on the TPMS system and repainting the time attack, the package was shipped on November 23. The problem seems to be Vincent and the women that work behind the desk answering the phones. I received my rims on December 6 and the rims were damaged...i guess this happened during shipping. I was also missing a wheel cap. Vincent and I contacted UPS and the damage to the wheels was taken care of. I again contacted Vincent on January 23, 2009 to remind him about the wheel cap. There was also heavy vibration coming so I inquired about that also. Vincent told me to get it rebalanced. I did that, but the vibration remained. I researched on the forum and found out that I need the hub centric rings. I contacted Vincent once again on January 29th to check up on the order. Around March, I received the Hub centric rings and the wheel cap, but the wheel cap was the wrong size. It fit my stock wheels, but not my Miro reps.

THEN, On May 15th, I sent JOHN this email:
Hey buddy, I have called Eurorev like 15 times since I bought the used 20" Miro time attack wheels. I spoke to Vincent a while back and mentioned that I was messing a wheel cap for one of the rims. He told me to take pictures and send it to him. I did and he acknowledged that he received the pictured. I still have not received the caps and I have left several messages over the past 2 months. Everytime I call, the lady takes a message and she says that vincent will call me right back...and it never happens. Can you help me resolve this please?

On May 23rd, John called me from Eurorev and personally sent me the wheel cap. I received the wheel cap and what do you know...it doesn't fit. I have been calling Eurorev left and right and the women takes a message and I never get a call back. I contacted John and he told me to contact Vincent.

1) How does a company as big as this not know that the miro reps require hubcentric rings for the e60?
2) How do they not know the correct wheel cap that fits on the miro reps?

I just want my wheel cap and I refrained from posting on here for SO long, but I can no longer wait. Hell, I even offered to buy 4 brand new wheel caps for the rims, but I have had no luck finding a vendor that sells them. I am not trying to bash Eurorev, but what else can I do if every time I call, they never call me back. Somebody please help me.

Thank You,
Vishall
Old 07-12-2009, 07:18 AM
Members

I thought we learned a lesson from dealing with them the first.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

About 2 years ago, I bought ACS front mtech splitters and custom dual ACS rear mtech diffuser and I had no problem then. Everything went great then, but this time around...I am not sure what happened.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Sorry to hear the bad experience with this vendor. Thanks for sharing it.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

There has been a huge debate here about Eurorev with some very respected members (mostly from outside the LA area) setting forth some awful experiences with them and other respected members (mostly but not exclusively from the LA area) giving examples of how they are fully satisfied with them.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Haha, maybe cuz the local people can kick their doors down at greater ease, so they treat them more nicely?

LOL.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Hell, I even offered to buy 4 brand new wheel caps for the rims, but I have had no luck finding a vendor that sells them.
Maybe the wheel caps aren't available? A few members on this forum have Miro reps and vibration is the common problem. I've learned my lesson on buying used rims and reps, it's a headache!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Contributors

There is simply no reasonable excuse for the poor professionalism.

10 great experiences can be overrided by 1 poor one.

:thumbsdown:
Old 07-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

I do know that Miro changed the size of the cetner caps recently..as some mebers have been having a hard time finding caps to fit...I am not justifying anything..just stating what i know about the wheels caps...
Old 07-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Sorry to hear and felt your pain. It's frustration to wait for seller call back.

Quick Reply: EUROREV...HORRIBLE SERVICE