Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

let me try and fix this. i will speak with Vince directly and try to find a solution.

for those who are having issues with their Speed Innovation flash, kindly PM me the following info:

1) Full Name
2) Purchase Date - pls make sure you have proof of purchase
3) Brief explanation of your situation and what you'd like done.

I am in no way guaranteeing or implying a definite solution, but it seems as if you all have hit the end of the road. i will see what i can do.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='832530' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:19 AM
let me try and fix this. i will speak with Vince directly and try to find a solution.
Thanks for stepping-up John, since no one from ER is willing to take any responsible actions.
Let's all hope this works out for everyone
Old 03-31-2009, 09:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Macfly FTMFW!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='832530' date='Mar 31 2009, 09:19 PM

for those who are having issues with their Speed Innovation flash, kindly PM me the following info:

1) Full Name
2) Purchase Date - pls make sure you have proof of purchase
3) Brief explanation of your situation and what you'd like done.

I am in no way guaranteeing or implying a definite solution, but it seems as if you all have hit the end of the road. i will see what i can do.
While I personally appreciate your efforts to intervene, I've spoken directly to Vince via phone and in person previously. My next steps must be done in a methodical, legally binding manner to protect my interests, and that will include notorized correspondance illustrating prior good-faith efforts to allow vendor remedy as publically stated guarantor in the sale of the Speed Innovations remap package/group buy.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='832545' date='Mar 31 2009, 10:37 PM
While I personally appreciate your efforts to intervene, I've spoken directly to Vince via phone and in person previously. My next steps must be done in a methodical, legally binding manner to protect my interests, and that will include notorized correspondance illustrating prior good-faith efforts to allow vendor remedy as publically stated guarantor in the sale of the Speed Innovations remap package/group buy.
no prob, handle your biz.

btw, i had to bust out my dictionary, thesaurus AND calculator to fully comprehend your very well written and articulated post above!! very well said.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Wow, I've never dealt with Euro Rev, but have only heard good things about them. In fact if I ended up driving to cali for a trip i was gonna get a flash. Its a bit shocking to see all of this come up and all of the people saying they had bad experiences. Hope everyone gets it sorted out, I'm sure its just a misunderstanding.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:28 PM
Contributors

wow this is really simple guys

A GOOD shop would not allow something like this to happen. They try to remedy the situation within reason to help the customer out. That obviously did not happen and eurorev is a shit company for that. Simple. I can't believe customers of theirs have to come in and try and sort out eurorevs tactics and business

I ran into suspension problems with my shop and the owner called me with 3 different remedies for the issue and was ready to pay for whichever i choose. Thats just good service
Old 03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
Members

CWEST I know your problem was not SpeedInnovation related at all,however it was a bad technician. When the group events happen SI does not employ or control the technicians who remove and reinstall the ecus in the vehicles. Your vehicle was started with the ecu not plugged in completely which caused your problem. A bad technician reinstalled the computer in your car and started it, once he figured out the car did not start duh he ran and got one of the SI guys and they plugged it in and your vehicle started. They were unaware of further problems created by a bad installation however at that point the shop is responsible to fix your issue not SI. If SonicMS decided to run you off, not help you, kept you abroad, and not support you then run away from there man. Cwest you bring up a great issue with group buys and group events.

I want to remind you guys that you always have a manufactures warranty on any item that you purchase. Even when purchased from a retailer, a manufacture will always hold up their warranty. You should always notify the manufacture in the event of an uncooperative retailer(s) and let them do their job and handle the retailer.

I am sure you guys can figure who I am by now, if not its okay as well.

I will make this known right now, anyone out there that received a flash on a 5 series in a group buy or event from SpeedInnovation Please email them
and let them know about your speed limit problem and they will correct it regardless if your year warranty has expired.

My two cents...
Old 04-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='832507' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:58 AM
Just an FYI, Vince does not just sit in his office and do paper works or walk around his shop and check on his guys, he get's his hands dirty too, he works on his customers cars and do the errands the shop needs! I have to admit Eurorev does not have customer service via online or via phone calls but if you walk into their shop, you'll come out happy! and for the record, Vince is not a liar!!!
First off, nobody said Vince doesn't work. In fact, I'm sure he loves what he does for a living and enjoys getting his hands dirty. I would too, as I have a passion for cars like the rest of us on this forum do. However, this is not the point. This is about Eurorev and the service they provide.

As for not having customer service "online or via phone calls", that is not acceptable. So out of state members get the short end of the stick? Is that what you are saying? Are we supposed to be OK with that, as other members on this forum continue to promote them and convince us to buy from them? That's pretty shady, no? I thought we're supposed to look out for one another on this forum when it comes to vendors like this. Am I missing something here?

As for walking into their shop, Al said above that he's walked into their shop multiple times and not been happy. He decided to keep it buried, up until now. Is Al lying? Doubtful, as I think Al is a pretty standup guy from his posts on this board over the years.

As for Vince not being a liar, that is laughable. Richard - He lies. He has lied to countless members on this board. He may not have lied to you, since you have the opportunity to meet with him face to face, but he lies. He's lied to almost all of the out of state members on this board. We have no reason to make this up.

To turn this around, I would highly recommend that you guys talk to him about his service. Help him make it better and all of this will be a thing of the past. However, at the same time, I would strongly suggest not promoting Eurorev at this time, in light of what's going on. It's simply not fair to the rest of your friends and members on this forum. Once things turn around, feel free to stand behind them once again.

That's how you can help Eurorev.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:03 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Man. Sorry to hear your problems with Eurorev. I have some bad experiences with them too and would have thought it would have changed by now, but I guess even with Local's thats not the case.

Oh well, Good luck man. I'm sure everything will get sorted out. It just takes a few months... ( Wheelcaps and splitter)

Quick Reply: EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!