Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 07:25 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: No mods

here's the website: http://www.speedinnovation.com/

company contact info: http://www.speedinnovation.com/company.php
Old 03-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Contributors

it was warrantied through Jesse. But now he has parted ways with us. You can still find him. I contacted him and he told me you to use the info from the website.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:27 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Okay I don't know what I can say or do for you to understand this. So I am going to ask you this question. Did you or did you not say EuroRev warranties for 1 year?

Go here and look for yourself: http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=...st&p=575489

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='832363' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:26 PM
it was warrantied through Jesse. But now he has parted ways with us. You can still find him. I contacted him and he told me you to use the info from the website.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:28 PM
Contributors

I know you don't like me Michael, its a fact and some people here know too. Come and confront me at the shop and we can fix this in person instead over the computer. I will call Jesse tomorrow and figure this out.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by John@EuroRev' post='574851
You have a year's warranty with EuroRev if the dealer flashes your ECU. When you take your car to the dealer, tell them not to update your software unless it is required (i.e. electrical problems). I would suggest not doing a software update everytime you got to the dealer because there might be bugs in the software sometimes. Refer to the discussion thread regarding problems with software updates from BMW
Old 03-31-2009, 07:31 PM
Former Vendor

John this has nothing to do with whether I like you or not. This is NOT personal this is business. Do you understand that you're the face of EuroRev on these forums. You represent EuroRev and Vincent. You made a statement and you are NOT standing behind it.

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='832366' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:28 PM
I know you don't like me Michael, its a fact and some people here know too. Come and confront me at the shop and we can fix this in person instead over the computer. I will call Jesse tomorrow and figure this out.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:31 PM
Contributors

just to give you a heads up that if you really got flashed, we will need proof from the dealer that the new software was added to your car
Old 03-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by myfootsmells' post='832371' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:31 PM
John this has nothing to do with whether I like you or not. This is NOT personal this is business. Do you understand that you're the face of EuroRev on these forums. You represent EuroRev and Vincent. You made a statement and you are NOT standing behind it.
Well said, Michael.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:33 PM
Former Vendor

No problem I have the receipt in hand.

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='832372' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:31 PM
just to give you a heads up that if you really got flashed, we will need proof from the dealer that the new software was added to your car
Old 03-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='832357' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:22 PM
What a joke. At first, I thought they only screwed out of state members, since not one out of state member has had a good experience with Eurorev. I guess I was wrong. I'm surprised to see that they screwed some local customers too. Pathetic.
I had a great experience with them, until the reflash override issue. I'd drop by there just to say hello (LAX is near, so during my travels I'd try to roll by when I could). Calling and actually visiting yielded no results for me. I pretty much wrote things off until Michael's thread here. In the end, I need to treat things as a business relationship instead of a casual friendship one as I had been doing. And that meant expressing my experience/dealings here. I have no issues of a personal nature with them - they are always respectful and such. But ultimately I'm out several hundred dollars with nothing to show for it. And that has given me pause on things.

Quick Reply: EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!