Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='833415' date='Apr 1 2009, 04:12 PM
only other so cal member that had issues was advancedlogic...hope he's back from his business trip...
yes, with the SI tune! Vince is committed to fixing any other issues that may be unresolved with customers. So for those who posted about their negative experience, come by Saturday to get some sort of resolution. pls let me know what time you'd like your appointment.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As for Eurorev (Vincent & John) I do have respect for them, BUT not for Jessie and Speed Innovations (what a JOKE!)
[/quote]

Now this is coming all so clear to me about the Speedinovation and there reflash and how there both not related in anyway.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Contributors

Wow this thread is epic. Thought it was only out of state people. Not sure if I should come out with my experience with Eurorev.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by DKNewYork' post='833445' date='Apr 1 2009, 04:47 PM
Wow this thread is epic. Thought it was only out of state people. Not sure if I should come out with my experience with Eurorev.
post it in the ER feedback thread...

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=62097
Old 04-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='833420' date='Apr 1 2009, 03:18 PM
yes, with the SI tune! Vince is committed to fixing any other issues that may be unresolved with customers. So for those who posted about their negative experience, come by Saturday to get some sort of resolution. pls let me know what time you'd like your appointment.

Unfortunately I am unable to cease my obligations to my client, hop on a plane from Chicago and make this meeting. However I am preparing proper documentation and correspondance for a proper refund of monies spent. Considering the time and energies spent in good-faith efforts to allow Eurorev and related parties to correct the issue above and beyond the minimum limits dictated by the Magnuson-Moss law, I'm well within my legal right to do so. I no longer have confidence that my issues will be resolved and violations of Section 110? (2) of the Magnuson-Moss law have occured. The product has not worked for me as advertised and sold and I have been without use of product over 120 days. Because Eurorev and agents, representatives, and dealers of the same use this forum as an official source of company communications, consider this a formal request for refund, in suppliment to correspondence to be sent via US Certified Mail.

Please be advised that I intend to retain the counsel of Previn A Wick, Esq.

Previn A. Wick
Alexander Wick LLP
3701 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 409
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(Los Angeles)

to assist in recovery efforts. Thank you.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

For those wondering... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnuson-Moss_Warranty_Act

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='833471' date='Apr 1 2009, 05:14 PM
Unfortunately I am unable to cease my obligations to my client, hop on a plane from Chicago and make this meeting. However I am preparing proper documentation and correspondance for a proper refund of monies spent. Considering the time and energies spent in good-faith efforts to allow Eurorev and related parties to correct the issue above and beyond the minimum limits dictated by the Magnuson-Moss law, I'm well within my legal right to do so. I no longer have confidence that my issues will be resolved and violations of Section 110? (2) of the Magnuson-Moss law have occured. The product has not worked for me as advertised and sold and I have been without use of product over 120 days. Because Eurorev and agents, representatives, and dealers of the same use this forum as an official source of company communications, consider this a formal request for refund, in suppliment to correspondence to be sent via US Certified Mail.

Please be advised that I intend to retain the counsel of Previn A Wick, Esq. to assist in recovery efforts. Thank you.

Previn A. Wick
Alexander Wick LLP
3701 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 409
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(Los Angeles)
Old 04-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

I'm glad the local people are getting everything sorted out with Eurorev. However, what happens to the people that have had trouble with Eurorev before that are out of state? I know there's nothing anyone can do for the loss of time / money but all I want is closure. I know some of these problems I've had aren't as big as this one, but it was sure as hell frustrating. I honestly could say I called almost everyday out of the week to try to get my items.

Oh well, I guess we live and we learn.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by DKNewYork' post='833445
post it in the ER feedback thread...

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=62097
+1 DKNY, Please post your experience with EuroRev in the feedback thread. Fellow members rely on our feedback, good or bad, to make informed purchases.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: AW E46 M3 Vert

just got done reading ever single page...very interesting

oh and for TrinityAutosport
Old 04-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Macfly FTW!!!

Quick Reply: EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!