Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

E-92 Lighting Customer Service is disgusting

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 550i M SPORT - 6 SPEED MANUAL

I ordered bulbs from them on the 3rd of May. It's currently the 7th of June and I still haven't received them. I tried to e-mail them a few times to see what's going on etc. Got the run around. Told me it can take up to 10 business days. It was 15 already when I contacted them. Then they changed the story to it can take over a month because of Canadian customs. It's been well over a month now... Apparently they contacted the post office to see where the package is. Still haven't heard an answer from them.

They did give me a 10 percent off coupon for my next purchase. :thumbsdown: like i'm gonna be buying from them again. I called them last week to speak to somebody to clear things up. He was so rude! He was yelling on the phone as if I was at fault? Ok no problem I get it... Packages can get lost in the mail etc sometimes. Benefit of the doubt. All I asked is if they can ship out another pair express since the first ones vanished. If I get two packages, I'll ship back one on MY DIME. They said no. I asked if I could get a refund, he said no at first. Finally talked him to give me a refund if the bulbs don't get here by the 3rd of June. No bulbs plus no refund was given.

In the end I had to call my credit card company and request a charge back. The case file is open via my credit card company.

Anyone else experience this kind of service from E92?
Old 06-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

They have had no positive feedback here since they started. Which is why everyone here goes through trusted vendors like John@Motorcepts
Old 06-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

They have a very bad rep on m3post!
Old 06-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Members

If you need interior led bulbs, buy thru ebay. Did my whole interior for about 40-50, and have like 6 bulbs left over still
Old 06-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Next Gen LEDS

there are two sides to every story, first of all, every single email was answered, he never once got the run around (buyer probably got confused with another seller), we had also explained to him, parcels can take up to three business weeks for delivery due to the customs in Canada. in this case, USPS lost this order. and a "full" refund was given on our dime.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by E92-Lighting
there are two sides to every story, first of all, every single email was answered, he never once got the run around (buyer probably got confused with another seller), we had also explained to him, parcels can take up to three business weeks for delivery due to the customs in Canada. in this case, USPS lost this order. and a "full" refund was given on our dime.
I do believe there are two sides of every story. But in this case, it seems like the seller finally owned up to it after the post went public. If the seller has taken appropriate action with better customer service in the 1st place, this post would never happen. I also believe there is certain truth to buyer's claim, otherwise he would not have taken the time to post here and make something out of nothing. Please don't insult the buyer's intelligent by saying that the buyer probably got confused with another seller, this is not a police line up where you got called out by mistake. He dealt with you and your company and got bad service.