Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by ACS5ER' post='470444' date='Sep 17 2007, 07:56 PM
And to everyone, I am really trying to solve this matter here, please give me a break and some TIME to resolve this. Would really appreciate that!
In the future, you really should invest in some bubble wrap or something. From the pictures, it looks like you're not protecting the contents too much before shipping. Keep in mind that if the box isn't damaged, it's likely that the shipper's insurance won't cover it due to poor or improper packaging of the items.

As far as refunding the shipping, you really should consider not only refunding the shipping that you charged the buyers but you should also pay for the return shipping since it doesn't seem that any of these problems are the fault of the buyers.

One more question, in what way are you affiliated with the web site in your signature? (http://www.mwdesigntechnik.com) Just curious...
Old 09-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will definitely consider spending more in packaging in the future. This is a big mess.

MWdesigntechnik is a shop i hav worked with in the past
they are good ppl there!

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='470450' date='Sep 17 2007, 05:04 PM
In the future, you really should invest in some bubble wrap or something. From the pictures, it looks like you're not protecting the contents too much before shipping. Keep in mind that if the box isn't damaged, it's likely that the shipper's insurance won't cover it due to poor or improper packaging of the items.

As far as refunding the shipping, you really should consider not only refunding the shipping that you charged the buyers but you should also pay for the return shipping since it doesn't seem that any of these problems are the fault of the buyers.

One more question, in what way are you affiliated with the web site in your signature? (http://www.mwdesingtechnik.com) Just curious...
Old 09-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Contributors

Mr Huang

I have no problem in sending you the pictures so that you can claim it with the postal insurance but let me start by saying that there were no broken tabs in the box ( so i truly think that you should talk to your shops technician who removed them )

I appreciate your offer for me to keep them but at this point i just want a refund since the are unusable to me due to the broken interior part. I still think I'm being reasonable in just wanting my refund and paying to ship them back.

I will forward the pictures to your Email account. and i await your refund.

Thanks
Richard
Old 09-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Banned

Thanks Rich,

I will refund the amount to you shortly and await your returned package
thx
Old 09-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ACS5ER' post='470458' date='Sep 17 2007, 08:16 PM
Thanks Rich,

I will refund the amount to you shortly and await your returned package
thx
Mr Huang

Once i have received the refund i will post here that i have received it and end the claim, Your pictures are being uploaded and you should have them shortly

Thank you
Richard
Old 09-17-2007, 04:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

Originally Posted by ACS5ER' post='470438' date='Sep 17 2007, 07:54 PM
Khooger, please be reasonable and I Am not trying to imply anything. I just stated what i remember/know of. IF you said the tabs r broken when you opened them, OK, i guess the post office really screwed up. Can you send me a few more pics and I wanna try to claim it with the Post office. (as they are insured) I need hard evidence. thx
Enclosed are additional pictures. Looking forward to have this issue resolved soon. The box has a brown tape on the bottom...did you use that or was it customs that opened up the box and resealed it again?
Attached Thumbnails Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER-dsc01025.jpg   Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER-dsc01027.jpg   Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER-dsc01028.jpg   Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER-dsc01029.jpg   Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER-dsc01030.jpg  

Old 09-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Glad to see this is getting resolved. Mr. Huang - you're doing the right thing. Good man.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Senior Members

hmm what a mess....

just wanna say ACS5ER, good man for taking responsibility

and buyers, i know how frustrating it is when your ordered goods are the incorrect product, or damaged

hope everything works out for everyone soon!
Old 09-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Banned

thanks everyone for the understanding. This is certainly a big mess but I will try my best to resolve it. Afterall its merely couple hundred dollars, no one should be crucified/penalized for that.... will keep everyone onboard posted!
Old 09-17-2007, 05:26 PM
Banned

Khooger, I will refund ur money on paypal shortly too
sorry about the mess
thx

Originally Posted by khooger' post='470468' date='Sep 17 2007, 05:49 PM
Enclosed are additional pictures. Looking forward to have this issue resolved soon. The box has a brown tape on the bottom...did you use that or was it customs that opened up the box and resealed it again?