Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='472705' date='Sep 21 2007, 11:57 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we say that JACKtown is sleepyca31. He's not ACS5ER. I don't believe JACKtown is or ever was selling anything. He just made idiotic comments and contributed nothing to any of these forums.
You are correct. I think a few people got confused when we started talking about sleepyca31 (likely newbies who didn't live through that mess) and just assumed we were still talking about ACS5ER.

After reading this thread, can you blame anyone for being a bit confused?
Old 09-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I guess I should apologize for bringing up sleepyca31 in the first place to start this confusion...haha

Agent99, it's been a couple years since we met at the first Bay Area Meet at Santana Row. Hope you're doing well. And yes, what did you replace your 545 with? Wasn't it a 550?
Old 09-21-2007, 08:30 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Actually, I think sleepyca31 is Eurocarfan too. Eurocarfan - Get out of here dude! We know who you are and where you like to eat crawdads and crabs!
Old 09-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='472716' date='Sep 21 2007, 09:30 AM
Actually, I think sleepyca31 is Eurocarfan too. Eurocarfan - Get out of here dude! We know who you are and where you like to eat crawdads and crabs!
oh sh!t. here we go...

another reason to bring out the popcorn dude Name:  italiamac_popcorn.gif
Views: 11
Size:  3.9 KB

Old 09-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='472483' date='Sep 20 2007, 07:13 PM
Maybe he can blow one of the photos up to poster size so he can tape it to the wall of his jail cell if someone decides to notify the authorities -- the thread has now come full circle...
I dont think dennis wants to think about jail right now...although he prob. will still be selling damaged goods in the pen ...if you know what i mean...
Old 09-21-2007, 08:44 AM
Members

Hey Folks,

Yes, we'll track the IPs...I'm nearly 100% certain they will match up. "jacktown" has actually been behaving more or less (i.e. no good stuff to ban him with) but he raises everyone's hackles nonetheless.

Still, I wanna make sure the (main) "perp" in this thread doesn't show up on 'Fest so if you could PM me the IP stuff you have, I'd greatly appreciate it and we'll put that IP on "max alert" over there. Incidentally, if you have sleepca31's IP info, that would be nice to confirm things as well.

We dumped the 545i (best car I've ever owned) because we planned to do another ED the following summer to pick up a new E60 but as the time came around, the financials weren't working so we bailed on it. We still have our trusty 2001 530i (78k) so I'm not Bimmerless. Perhaps next summer we'll look into another E60 but not too sure. It might be an F10 before we are ready!

I guess I should change my avatar here on E60.net but I do miss that 545i...sucha sweet, sweet car.

Cheers
Old 09-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='472716' date='Sep 21 2007, 09:30 AM
You got me there Mr. Semen.

As for the crawdads and crabs, I think most of us agreed that you ate Louisiana dry hence the reason your car almost slammed down on it's axle when you got in.... proof in the video below:

Old 09-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Members

My Ride: 08' 535i, Space Grey, Prem Pkg, Sports Pkg, 124 wheels, NAV, Comfort Access.

Glad to know that the matters have been settled.

This Mr. DH made the right choice - with the help of our fabulous forum members.

Usually after such an incident, there are two types of thinking:
A - "What I did is wrong. I will not do anything like that again. The consequence could have been worse."
B - "Phew! I and glad that it is over - I got away with it for a small price. Next time I will be smarter con artist."

I suggest that Mr. DH make a right choice again - choose path A. If you do, this incident is acually a good thing for a young person who is still gathering wisdom. Down the road in your life, you are going to have many choices to make. I hope that you'd always remind yourself with what happened here. We all make bad decisions - but as soon as you realize it, you'd better correct it as it is easier to correct a small mistake before it cascades into something disastrous.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:39 AM
Banned

Hello Just want to update everyone regarding resolution of the last issue with Khooger on the black grill.
The refund has been cleared and gone through as of today Sep 21st. I have included a snapshop of the transaction detail and hopefully Khooger will also come on soon to notify and verify that with everyone.

Thanks socal535 for the wise words. And it is clear to me even before your brought it up that I will definitely go with Path A and make sure I dont make the same mistake again. I took a lot of beating and criticism this week and it is certainly a big wakeup call for me. I understand some people still have a lot of doubt and suspicion and possibly some grudge against me but I know what I have to make change on and I think thats the most important.

Lastly I would hope that everyone can stop making false assumption and connection of me with other individuals (sleepyca31, jacktown or such and such). I did have used 3 different screen names on this forum but that is it! I dont know and have no affiliation with any of the other individuals. Simply assuming me as another same bad cat on the forum with no proof is merely a slander to me. I dont think that is right is it? And I am sure the admins and moderators can go into checking the identity and such and clarify that with everyone. I'd certainly appreciate that.

Hope Khooger can come on to verify the refund with everyone soon or anyone that is interested can consult/pm him for the verification. thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER-dsc01298.jpg  
Old 09-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Members

Originally Posted by ACS5ER' post='472759' date='Sep 21 2007, 10:39 AM
Hello Just want to update everyone regarding resolution of the last issue with Khooger on the black grill.
The refund has been cleared and gone through as of today Sep 21st. I have included a snapshop of the transaction detail and hopefully Khooger will also come on soon to notify and verify that with everyone.

Thanks socal535 for the wise words. And it is clear to me even before your brought it up that I will definitely go with Path A and make sure I dont make the same mistake again. I took a lot of beating and criticism this week and it is certainly a big wakeup call for me. I understand some people still have a lot of doubt and suspicion and possibly some grudge against me but I know what I have to make change on and I think thats the most important.

Lastly I would hope that everyone can stop making false assumption and connection of me with other individuals (sleepyca31, jacktown or such and such). I did have use 3 different screen names but that is it! I dont know and have no affiliation with any of the other individuals. Simply assuming me as another same bad cat on the forum with no proof is merely a slander to me. I dont think that is right is it? And I am sure the admins and moderators can go into checking the identity and such and clarify that with everyone. I'd certainly appreciate that.

Hope Khooger can come on to verify the refund with everyone soon or anyone that is interested can consult/pm him for the verification. thanks!

Glad to hear that you are taking care of money issues in such a timely manner... BUT Dennis please stop this stuff you are trying to pull all.

First of all the whole sleepyca thing was cleared up right from the begining..so nobody does or should think thats you.

Second- by reading you second paragraph...i have come to the conclusion (correctly i believe) that the whole time you knew EXACTLY WHAT YOU WHERE DOING...

you say you want to go with path A: "What I did is wrong. I will not do anything like that again. The consequence could have been worse."-

you say you do not want to make the same mistake again

you say this is a big wake-up call for you

you also say you know what you have to make a change on

that right there tells me that you knew... please i will have so much more respect for you (although its still not a lot) if you just write

"to all members of the forum esp. those who I had made a transaction with, please forgive me, I really tried to rip you off"

because up until now you have been saying that you did not know the parts where damaged- but now some how you know you made a mistake and you need to work on it. what was the mistake? - YOu knew everything buddy, EVERYTHING

I hate people that try to pull a fast one ... dont ever do something like this.. not here not anywhere...

Good luck in the future... hopefully your grad school will pay off in the end and you earn enough money to by a new 5er and hopefully you can stop ripping people off.

And to all of you that say we should forgive him..think about it if it wasnt for this forum... he would still be doing it, AND it could have been you getting ripped. He needs to learn and so does anyone else that comes on here trying to scam...

Thank you.. and riddance

ok im done no back to kim karASSian..