Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Russ, now you are messing up cyber space and reality.

He did NOT gave his true identity to anybody here on the forum. We know his identity through the "real life" shippings.

Here on the web he was hiding, lying, denying.

He is, was, and probably will allways be a SCAMMER.

That's a crime the FBI takes serious. Those are the facts.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Plus, do we really know that his "real life" identity is accurate? Who's to say he didn't spoof that too?
Old 09-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I think Russ is Dennis...or it's his brother. (Just kidding Russ).
Old 09-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Russ1974' post='471735' date='Sep 19 2007, 03:42 PM
A "scam artist" who gives out his full name and address to the people he is "scamming", and then refunds them? He made a mistake, nobody died, chill out.

I'll be back in a week or so when hopefully this is all over and done with and this forum is back to it's usual self!

Hey russ i dont thins you would be so relaxed about this if it happened to you.

It is obvious this guy is a scam artist. Which is why

1. he had AT LEAST 3 screen names. going back and forth with each other during thread convo's

2. He stated that he will start catering to a younger crowd at other forums..

3. He first denied the whole matter.. he did not begin to fess up to the whole issue until he found out he could be in legal trouble

4. I personally find it hard to believe that he did not know there was an issue with the parts he sent out considering he took pictures of the items before hand.

I really believe he though he was going to sell these parts to a few chumps who prob. would not complain AND if theydid complain he could refund a portion the sale back and still come up ahead in the long run....

I dont understand why people are falling for his " Oh poor me, and I didnt know what i was doing crap"

He is scared of getting in trouble, getting kicked out of school and paying a fine which is why he only admitted to the 3 screen names (which clearly lied about in the first place when questioned 3 times)

and which is why he is refunding the money.... come this is the type of guy who needs to get tasered like the dude from Florida during the John Kerry speech...

This in no way should be tolerated ... it ruins the whole forum, the trust and the bond that BMW lovers all have..

Sorry for the long rant this type of SH*T pisses me off
Old 09-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by weszaid' post='471744' date='Sep 19 2007, 07:00 PM
.... come this is the type of guy who needs to get tasered like the dude from Florida during the John Kerry speech...
"Don't tase me, bro!"

It turns out that whole episode may have been a publicity stunt...
Old 09-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='471760' date='Sep 19 2007, 04:37 PM
"Don't tase me, bro!"

It turns out that whole episode may have been a publicity stunt...

I know i was reading that..its so funny. that kid is a moron... "what did i do...?"

its funny ive been getting emails from friends saying how the cops used to much force and they didnt read him his rights...give me a break lol..

dennis i hope you are hearing this ..we dont have to read you your rights to to arrest you lol
Old 09-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Senior Members

This isn't the first time Russ has been defending a guilty party. I have seen it on other threads.

I think he is probably a lawyer. :thumbsdown:

I don't see how you could defend this guy, he was clearly in the wrong.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 E60 535d M-Sport Individual. Moonstone with extended Platinum Leather, Professional Nav, Piano Black Trim, HUD plus other stuff like 20" Hartge Classic 2's!

Originally Posted by weszaid' post='471744' date='Sep 20 2007, 12:00 AM
Hey russ i dont thins you would be so relaxed about this if it happened to you.

It is obvious this guy is a scam artist. Which is why

1. he had AT LEAST 3 screen names. going back and forth with each other during thread convo's

2. He stated that he will start catering to a younger crowd at other forums..

3. He first denied the whole matter.. he did not begin to fess up to the whole issue until he found out he could be in legal trouble

4. I personally find it hard to believe that he did not know there was an issue with the parts he sent out considering he took pictures of the items before hand.

I really believe he though he was going to sell these parts to a few chumps who prob. would not complain AND if theydid complain he could refund a portion the sale back and still come up ahead in the long run....

I dont understand why people are falling for his " Oh poor me, and I didnt know what i was doing crap"

He is scared of getting in trouble, getting kicked out of school and paying a fine which is why he only admitted to the 3 screen names (which clearly lied about in the first place when questioned 3 times)

and which is why he is refunding the money.... come this is the type of guy who needs to get tasered like the dude from Florida during the John Kerry speech...

This in no way should be tolerated ... it ruins the whole forum, the trust and the bond that BMW lovers all have..
Sorry for the long rant this type of SH*T pisses me off
Here here! - ACS5ER seems to be full of sh*t.

Sorry to say this, but if someone blatantly sends out rubbish and them claims innocence after being caught red handed he deserves no second chance.

Some of you are being too 'PC' and trusting...

Lee
Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Members

Wow, Can't believe this thread is still going!! Now where is the dang Popcorn eating Emoticon!!
Old 09-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='471763' date='Sep 20 2007, 01:49 AM
This isn't the first time Russ has been defending a guilty party. I have seen it on other threads.

I think he is probably a lawyer. :thumbsdown:
I'd say "cultural differences".

He is from the EU, and over here we have a different understanding when it comes to laws and law enforcement.

Example? If you kill somebody over here, intentionally... you can be free in 12 or a little less years.