Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Do not buy from bahamutzyro

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW M5

You are totally Right! bahamutzyro is not a good guy. Here my story. Initially he wants me to recode his cluster to become uncoded and fit the VIN of his car so he sent it to me and paid $, I did my job then I sent the cluster back to him. Later He said it is not working. So I offered to send another cluster and told him to send me the broken cluster.... my big mistake. The first cluster never came back to me as we agreed and he keeps both clusters. I pm and emailed him and no reply.

Guess what? I have his full address and real name:

Richard Stauffer
4138 Barnes Ave 4b
Bronx, NY 10466.

His email: anoksoonamun@msn.com

So I told him, don't fuck with us.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by miguex
You are totally Right! bahamutzyro is not a good guy. Here my story. Initially he wants me to recode his cluster to become uncoded and fit the VIN of his car so he sent it to me and paid $, I did my job then I sent the cluster back to him. Later He said it is not working. So I offered to send another cluster and told him to send me the broken cluster.... my big mistake. The first cluster never came back to me as we agreed and he keeps both clusters. I pm and emailed him and no reply.

Guess what? I have his full address and real name:

Richard Stauffer
4138 Barnes Ave 4b
Bronx, NY 10466.

His email: anoksoonamun@msn.com

So I told him, don't fuck with us.
someone knock on this guys door already
Old 10-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Contributors

lol what are any of you guys actually going to do? punch him? no nobody on this forum does anything real when the get jacked
Old 10-29-2010, 11:14 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
lol what are any of you guys actually going to do? punch him? no nobody on this forum does anything real when the get jacked
thats too bad.
I got ripped off this year by a member on here with my 166's.
I did a lot of investigative work and research to find out where he lives. I know the area hes in and when Im around there I do stop by and keep an eye out.
What should someone do? Go get their money back or cluster back, or something to compensate. I know when I see the guy who ripped me off, Im taking my money back from him, and keeping the wheels too. One way or another.
It's not a good feeling getting ripped off, and some people deal with it depending on the severity. But if the amount is high, you better do something about it.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Black/BlacK

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
none of the guys ripped off by him live near him either way besides thats just an apartment he prolly rents and wouldve left by now if hes short on money, which is what I think happened to him cause i met him before awhile back, he has the bimmer but not the cash to put gas in it if you know what I mean