CarID...not a great experience so far - 5Series.net - Forums

Old 11-01-2015, 09:28 AM   #1
New Members

Default CarID...not a great experience so far

Ordered Asanti wheels and tires from carID.
I ordered the wheels and tires on October 2nd. Delivery was to be by October 23rd. On October 22nd ship date changed to October 30. Nobody contacted me to tell me why. I finally got a hold of someone on October 26 and they told me they received the wheel with a scratch so were waiting for a new one. Finally got them October 31st. Not a great experience so far, not good customer service. I spent $$$$ and expected better. Wheel places aren't in short supply and I feel customer service says it all these days. Nobody from the company was proactive in contacting me.
So, finally received mounted wheels and tires which should have been a simple install since they guaranteed exact fitment and they told me no spacers would be needed.....wrong. After install I couldn't drive my car down the street because of an extreme shaking and rubbing. Another trip to the auto store, bought spacers for front which fixed the problem but I shouldn't need these if the wheels are exact fitment. This has been a huge pain and the worst part is after spending all that $$$$ they weren't proactive in letting me know there was a delay. I had to track them down the phones were shut down and sent to voicemail on a Friday before 5:00, and online customer chat is offline.
FlowerBomb is offline   Reply With Quote