Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Be Careful dealing with http://www.myprojectcars.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009 | 10:12 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by projectcars' post='764849' date='Jan 11 2009, 02:29 PM
Lastly we are not going to reply any message in this thread. If you have any comment or query regarding our products please contact us by email.

We would like to apologise deeply to Nitin for what has happened, and thank you to everyone for taking the time to read our explanation.

Regards,
Kevin
Email: info@myprojectcars.com

Well, it's good that you came out and addressed the issue---but it seems that the problem still persists:

You need to answer your phone/emails from clients who have paid money for your product. If you can't deliver, you've got to let them know and even refund if necessary.

Just to jump on the forum and try to save your company's reputation with some post like this isn't gonna cut it.
Old 01-22-2009 | 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

BUYER BEWARE !!!
Old 01-23-2009 | 05:17 AM
Members

Wink

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='774759' date='Jan 22 2009, 02:12 PM
Well, it's good that you came out and addressed the issue---but it seems that the problem still persists:

You need to answer your phone/emails from clients who have paid money for your product. If you can't deliver, you've got to let them know and even refund if necessary.

Just to jump on the forum and try to save your company's reputation with some post like this isn't gonna cut it.

KEVIN OR PROJECTCARS,

IF YOU ANSWER THE MANY TELEPHONE CALLS I HAVE TRIED, AND ALSO MANY MANY EMAIL REQUESTS...THAN YOU DONT HAVE A PROBLEM. BUT YOU DONT GIVE ANSWERS, YOU DONT PICK UP THE TELEPHONECALLS....SO IM WORRIED, BECAUSE INTERNET CAN BE USED BY BAD PEOPLE. I HOPE YOU ARE E GOOD GUY, BUT YOU GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE NOT.

SO YOUR EXCUSES ARE NOT REAL, YOU KNOW DAMN SURE THAT YOU ARE WRONG....

GIVE HUST ANSWER TO US: WHEN DO WE GET OUR FRONT BUMPER AND REARBUMPER FOR THE PORSCHE CAYENNE, ITS HAS BEEN PAID 6 WEEKS AGO!!!

IF YOU DONT ANSWER, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A WRONG COMPANY, IF YOU DO ANSWER THEN I TRUST YOU ...SO ITS SIMPLE........IT IS UP TO YOU......

I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO PUT ON INTERNET WORLDWIDE THAT NOBAODY HAS TO ORDER BY YOU...I HOPE I CAN SAY: WAUW KEVIN WE CAN TRUST...SO FAR I CAN NOT!

kEVIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW FOR THE BUMPERS, OTHERWISE I HAVE TO BUY NEW...
Old 01-23-2009 | 05:46 AM
Members

Talking

KEVIN,

YOU SAY: EXCUSES QUESTIONS BY MAIL OF PHONE:

THIS IS MY PROOF THAT YOUR EXCUSES ARE JUST FAKE:

I EMAILED YOU ON:
6 JANUAR, 19.32 HOURS, I HAVE NO ANSWER
12 JANUAR, 13.03 HOURS, I HAVE NO ANSWER
13 JANUAR, 10.11 HOURS, I HAVE NO ANSWER
19 JANUAR, 19.12 HOURS, I HAVE NO ANSWER
22 JANUAR, 19.12 HOURS, I HAVE NO ANSWER
22 JANUAR, 19.29 HOURS, I HAVE NO ANSWER

I CALLED YOU ON:

6 JANUAR, 11.03 HOURS NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
7 JANUAR, 14.03 HOURS NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
8 JANUAR, 16.08 HOURS NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
9 JANUAR, 18.04 HOURS NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
11 JANUAR, 18.23 HOURS NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
12 JANUAR, 19.01 HOURS NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
13 JANUAR, 22.08 HOURS NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
15 JANUAR, 08.30 HOURS NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
16 JANUAR, 09.15 HOURS YES YES FINALLY YOU PICK UP THE PHONE AND PROMISE TO CALL BACK THE NEXT DAY....BUT YOU DID NOT
18 JANUAR, 09.15 HOURS, NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
19 JANUAR, 07.30 HOURS, NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
20 JANUAR, 06.08 HOURS, NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
21 JANUAR, 08.00 HOURS, 9.01 HOURS, 10.15 HOURS, NO PICK UP JUST VOICEMAIL
22 JANUAR, YESTERDAY MANY MANY MANY REQUESTS, NO PICK UP, JUST VOICEMAIL
23 JANUAR, TODAY, ALREADY TRIED 8 OR 9 TIMES, YOU ALREADY KNOW: Project Cars just fake, thiefs!

SO KEVIN, EXPLAIN TO ME AND ALL THE OTHERS: BAD BAD, YOU MAKE PROMISES, BUT THEY ARE FAKE

THIS IS MY PROOF

Whats your reaction kevin? you know are a discusting for your people of Hongkong you know that?
Old 01-23-2009 | 06:06 AM
Members

Originally Posted by ricky1329' post='693458' date='Oct 15 2008, 01:02 AM
I am living in Hong Kong, but never heard this shop name before. May be I am bimmer only.

BTW, myprojectcars.com physical address seem not in correct format.

Anyway, please feel free to let us know if need any help.

Hello,

This is John from the Netherlands Europe.

This morning i called a lawyer in Hongkong Wanchai Law Office, Hennesy Road. I am a laywer in Europe The Netherlands. I have given the laywer in Hongkong to get started to get a vreezing of the bankaccount of Project Cars. Secondly i have asked to make a assignation or summons to check also the Chamber of commerce. Thirt: these facts from this site, and also the transferd money is enough to get to court. And i will do. I have enough money, thats not a problem it taken care for. This morning i have paid 750 US Dollar to get this started, proof you can ask on the internet , see under

I hope that further more there are more victims, i will also defend them, please victims you can react on this website: www.kasteleynvanzuylen.nl thats my company I WILL DO IT FOR FREE BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY AND ITS MY OWN COMPANY.

WHy i do this? simple: i hate companys and people how are disgusting and trying to steel. so i do this with pleasure.

I hope that i get some reactions and i can take this reactions in the explantion in the summon of court.

John Nijs
info@kasteleynvanzuylen.nl
www.kasteleynvanzuylen.nl ( legal company and specialized for financial criminals)
Tel: 0031-6-41694804
Old 01-23-2009 | 06:07 AM
Members

Hello,

This is John from the Netherlands Europe.

This morning i called a lawyer in Hongkong Wanchai Law Office, Hennesy Road. I am a laywer in Europe The Netherlands. I have given the laywer in Hongkong to get started to get a vreezing of the bankaccount of Project Cars. Secondly i have asked to make a assignation or summons to check also the Chamber of commerce. Thirt: these facts from this site, and also the transferd money is enough to get to court. And i will do. I have enough money, thats not a problem it taken care for. This morning i have paid 750 US Dollar to get this started, proof you can ask on the internet , see under

I hope that further more there are more victims, i will also defend them, please victims you can react on this website: www.kasteleynvanzuylen.nl thats my company I WILL DO IT FOR FREE BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY AND ITS MY OWN COMPANY.

WHy i do this? simple: i hate companys and people how are disgusting and trying to steel. so i do this with pleasure.

I hope that i get some reactions and i can take this reactions in the explantion in the summon of court.

John Nijs
info@kasteleynvanzuylen.nl
www.kasteleynvanzuylen.nl ( legal company and specialized for financial criminals)
Tel: 0031-6-41694804
Old 01-23-2009 | 06:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 535dA M-Sport Carbon Black Nasca Black leather AFS Comfort Access Moonroof Active seat vent Xenon Navi Prof. Night Vision HUD High Gloss Shadow Line

Damn John, I hope you're gonna get the basterd. I can safely say that we all hate scam artists here at e60.net.
Please note that we all support you!

Btw, John is telling the truth about his company (provided that the website is of his own company, of course).
Old 01-23-2009 | 11:36 AM
Members

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by LW78' post='775403' date='Jan 23 2009, 10:59 AM
Damn John, I hope you're gonna get the basterd. I can safely say that we all hate scam artists here at e60.net.
Please note that we all support you!

Btw, John is telling the truth about his company (provided that the website is of his own company, of course).

HELLO,

YES ITS MY COMPANY, AND MAKE SURE I?M FOR REAL. IN THE NETHERLANDS WE HAVE STRICTLAW, I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO GET MY PRODUCTS.

ALSO A FRIEND OF MINE, JORIS FROM BELGIUM EUROPE..HE DRIVES A FERRARI, HE WANTS TO ORDER FOR ABOUT EURO 6000, WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHITIN 10 MINUTES KEVIN REPLYS TO ASK PAY QUICKLY.....BUT WHEN I ASK OR MAIL OR CALL.....NO ANSWER.

iI AM NOT ONLY THE OWNER OF WWW.KASTELEYNVANZUYLEN.NL BUT ALSO FROM OTHER COMPANYS WITH ABOUT 130 EMPLOYEES.....YOU CAN SEE THIS ON WWW.CALL2DAY.NL
TO CHECK YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE NUMBER OF CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. AND ALSO THE BOARD OF DUTCH LAWYERS WWW.ALLEADVOCATEN.NL (MEANS IN ENGLISH ALL LAWYERS IN THE NETHERLANDS.

BUT STILL I HOPE THAT KEVIN GIVES ME A RESONABLE REACTION AND DELIVER THE GOODS IN 2 OR 3 WEEKS....WHEN HE DOES THAT I WILL MAKE EXCUSES, FOR NOW I DONT TRUST HIM, SO IT IS UP TO HIM....

GREETINGS...JOHN FROM THE NETHERLANDS.....BY THE WAY...YOU KNOW THE NETHERLANDS?

LIKE OBAMA SAYS: CAN WE GET THIS BASTARD.....YES WE CAN !
Old 01-23-2009 | 12:43 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 535dA M-Sport Carbon Black Nasca Black leather AFS Comfort Access Moonroof Active seat vent Xenon Navi Prof. Night Vision HUD High Gloss Shadow Line

Originally Posted by John Nijs Netherlands Eur' post='775655' date='Jan 23 2009, 09:36 PM
HELLO,

YES ITS MY COMPANY, AND MAKE SURE I?M FOR REAL. IN THE NETHERLANDS WE HAVE STRICTLAW, I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO GET MY PRODUCTS.

ALSO A FRIEND OF MINE, JORIS FROM BELGIUM EUROPE..HE DRIVES A FERRARI, HE WANTS TO ORDER FOR ABOUT EURO 6000, WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHITIN 10 MINUTES KEVIN REPLYS TO ASK PAY QUICKLY.....BUT WHEN I ASK OR MAIL OR CALL.....NO ANSWER.

iI AM NOT ONLY THE OWNER OF WWW.KASTELEYNVANZUYLEN.NL BUT ALSO FROM OTHER COMPANYS WITH ABOUT 130 EMPLOYEES.....YOU CAN SEE THIS ON WWW.CALL2DAY.NL
TO CHECK YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE NUMBER OF CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. AND ALSO THE BOARD OF DUTCH LAWYERS WWW.ALLEADVOCATEN.NL (MEANS IN ENGLISH ALL LAWYERS IN THE NETHERLANDS.

BUT STILL I HOPE THAT KEVIN GIVES ME A RESONABLE REACTION AND DELIVER THE GOODS IN 2 OR 3 WEEKS....WHEN HE DOES THAT I WILL MAKE EXCUSES, FOR NOW I DONT TRUST HIM, SO IT IS UP TO HIM....

GREETINGS...JOHN FROM THE NETHERLANDS.....BY THE WAY...YOU KNOW THE NETHERLANDS?

LIKE OBAMA SAYS: CAN WE GET THIS BASTARD.....YES WE CAN !

John, I'm with you on this one. Get the SOB. And yes, I'm Dutch too.
Old 01-24-2009 | 01:54 AM
Members

Thumbs down

To all and to Kevin Projectcars,

Today i finally get a reaction from Kevin Project cars.

Kevins has made excuses for the difficulties about the delivery bumpers Cayenne.

Kevin made me a new offer, very genereus, and i told him by mail, that his offer is ok.

I made the appointment with Kevin that he will send new bumpers begin februar, because the allready paid bumpers are damaged.

I believe him and hope he will follow up his own offer.

Kevin, when you really deliver, i will make promotion for your site and i will also will delete all negative comments on this site.

Hope soon to get my bumpersss.

John Nijs
Netherlands Europe

Quick Reply: Be Careful dealing with http://www.myprojectcars.com