Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

BURNED ON OEM BUMPER PURCHASE (member buckwildx22)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

Looks like buckwildx22 is not going to DO THE RIGHT THING and refund any/all my money... No word on this matter since his last post...

I don't think his (juvenile) mind understands where right and wrong comes into play on these types of transactions... No matter if it was new or not, the CONTRACT we made as "men" was for a NEW BUMPER ... Not a broke one. I think he is "hanging his hat" / justifying his actions with the fact that I should have fully inspected the bumper AND NOT GONE ON THE WORD OF ANOTHER "MAN" THAT THE BUMPER WAS NEW. Shame on me (I guess) for taking another man's word...

Thanks anyways everyone for the confirmation on what is "right" and backing me up.

Buckwildx22 - I know you will read this last post and I hope (whether broken bumper was accidentaly or not) you grow up and become a man sooner than later (aint you 22 yrs old???). When you grow up and start working in the real world (whether your fault or not) you have to right any wrong that is done when doing "business transactions", as hard and upsetting as they might be to you... Even though you got your panties in a bunch from my original post (which i have yet to find one error in the recalling of events) "Men" should act upon integrity and not emotion... I am not surprised that you wont return my $$, Grow up cupcake.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

5e60er, I probably wouldn't have worded like you did above, but I am not you of course.

Anyway, sorry that this wasn't happily resolved. Unfortunately not everyone out there treat others like how they would like to be treated. He'll get his, don't worry.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
5e60er, I probably wouldn't have worded like you did above, but I am not you of course.

Anyway, sorry that this wasn't happily resolved. Unfortunately not everyone out there treat others like how they would like to be treated. He'll get his, don't worry.
Re read the above and edited the last part out cause you are right on that... Thanks for the kind words bro.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Members

IF you want to find him. Look at his pictures and copy the serial number from the trashbins. IF you have some connections to the waste management you can find his ass Be a detective dude! Don't get scammed and let him get away with it.