Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

SOCAL DEALERS

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i

Originally Posted by MDT' post='502482' date='Dec 4 2007, 07:19 AM
That surprises me. They did this type of upgrade on my car, but it was still in warranty. I would think they would rather do it out of warranty so they can charge. I had mine done about a year and a half ago, maybe things are changing at this dealership. I know they just moved to a brand new building, and maybe they are changing the way they are treating their customers.

I must admit, I was a little disappointed in my last service visit - I felt they weren't trying very hard to find and fix a warranty problem. It seemed like they just wanted to do the service and move on.
i'm not going to lie, but i haven't had one good experience with valencia's service department. they get things fixed...but everytime they take an extra day or two. they always try to push a rental car instead of a loaner on me. and the service advisors have all been rude or overworked. i wish i bought my car from another dealer in retrospect.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Members

A little help goes a long way. I have been a loyal customer of Crevier for over 15yrs...... Now, trying out Shelly bmw on the 17th for my software upgrade. I will post of my experience there.

Originally Posted by kneemah' post='502889' date='Dec 5 2007, 02:21 AM
i'm not going to lie, but i haven't had one good experience with valencia's service department. they get things fixed...but everytime they take an extra day or two. they always try to push a rental car instead of a loaner on me. and the service advisors have all been rude or overworked. i wish i bought my car from another dealer in retrospect.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Members

So I decided to call in and get an earlier appointment. Got it today, and went in............my experience there at Shelly BMW, F**king HORRIBLE!!!!! Upon my arrival, I wrote my name on the check-in sheet and waited..............................and waited........................and waited. Finally, a lady came over to help me. She has no clue.....told me I need a TCU unit on my 5/04 production date and it would cost $1200 bucks to activate the BT. I just laugh and politely excuse myself out of that dealership.......I am done!!!

Anyone got a recommendation of dealership that can perform this service? A name of the Service advisor?
Old 12-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Members

Today's report ................... Finally, I have found a real Dealer in Socal and a real Service Advisor. I met my old Service Advisor working at Sterling BMW in Newport Beach and he hooked everything up. To those that needs to get it done, give Eric Edwards a call and tell him that Calvin referred you. The cost is about..........$265 without warranty and Free with warranty. Of all the dealers I have visited and called, Sterling got a 20 stars a scale from 1 to 10
Old 12-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i

Originally Posted by yellowpad' post='503756' date='Dec 6 2007, 04:55 PM
Today's report ................... Finally, I have found a real Dealer in Socal and a real Service Advisor. I met my old Service Advisor working at Sterling BMW in Newport Beach and he hooked everything up. To those that needs to get it done, give Eric Edwards a call and tell him that Calvin referred you. The cost is about..........$265 without warranty and Free with warranty. Of all the dealers I have visited and called, Sterling got a 20 stars a scale from 1 to 10

hmm if the beverly hills bmw won't do it, i'll make a trip down to irvine and then to newport. maybe visit uci and see how the campus has grown.