Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

Bluetooth Menu on I Drive?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530D SE Touring, Titanium Grey, 122 Wheels, Pro Nav, Pro Phone, Pro Radio, Advanced Air, 6 Disc Autochanger, Dakota Black Leather, Auto, Panoramic Sunroof, De chrome, mats, Bi-xenons, PDC, Service inclusive and Tracker.

The car went in for a couple of days and had a software upgrade for some reason to do with the sunroof. Prior to this I tried to set up and partially succeded but could not get it to take both the pro handset and my 6310i.
Now it's back it has a new menu under communication settings and now setup shows the pro handset. Will I now be able to get more than one handset/phone to work at the same time?

Thanks Paul
Old 01-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i 6 spd Sports Package | NAV | PDC | Logic 7 | BT retrofit | SW V13.3

Originally Posted by cashvanveen' date='Jan 12 2005, 02:17 PM
The car went in for a couple of days and had a software upgrade for some reason to do with the sunroof. Prior to this I tried to set up and partially succeded but could not get it to take both the pro handset and my 6310i.
Now it's back it has a new menu under communication settings and now setup shows the pro handset. Will I now be able to get more than one handset/phone to work at the same time?

Thanks Paul
[snapback]78518[/snapback]
Not at the same time. But I beleive you can pair 4 phones. You can also prioritize them.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:19 AM
Members

My Ride: 530D SE Touring, Titanium Grey, 122 Wheels, Pro Nav, Pro Phone, Pro Radio, Advanced Air, 6 Disc Autochanger, Dakota Black Leather, Auto, Panoramic Sunroof, De chrome, mats, Bi-xenons, PDC, Service inclusive and Tracker.

Originally Posted by Hormazd' date='Jan 12 2005, 05:03 PM
[quote name='cashvanveen' date='Jan 12 2005, 02:17 PM']The car went in for a couple of days and had a software upgrade for some reason to do with the sunroof. Prior to this I tried to set up and partially succeded but could not get it to take both the pro handset and my 6310i.

Thanks Paul
Not at the same time. But I beleive you can pair 4 phones. You can also prioritize them.
[snapback]78547[/snapback]
[/quote]

Wrong question really. Thanks for the reply I did not mean at the same time. Aswell as may of being a better question. It seems that I can get the Pro handset to bluetooth with the 6310i but not with the car? The car did show the handset in it's menu but now I've lost that and cannot get it back so the Pro handset won't work. Any help would be great as there is no mention of this stuff in the manual.

Thanks Paul
Old 01-13-2005, 06:20 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Hormazd' date='Jan 12 2005, 05:03 PM
[quote name='cashvanveen' date='Jan 12 2005, 02:17 PM']The car went in for a couple of days and had a software upgrade for some reason to do with the sunroof. Prior to this I tried to set up and partially succeded but could not get it to take both the pro handset and my 6310i.

Thanks Paul
[snapback]78547[/snapback]
[/quote]

Wrong question really. Thanks for the reply I did not mean at the same time. Aswell as may of being a better question. It seems that I can get the Pro handset to bluetooth with the 6310i but not with the car? The car did show the handset in it's menu but now I've lost that and cannot get it back so the Pro handset won't work. Any help would be great as there is no mention of this stuff in the manual.

Thanks Paul