Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

anyone having connection issues with Sprint Samsung Instinct (M800)?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009 | 01:17 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 650i, Black Sapphire Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Sports Package, Cold Weather Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Logic7 sound system, ARS, PDC

I previously had the Motorola KRZR (Sprint) paired with my car and i never had connection issues, always had strong signals (full bars) and never took it out of my left pant's pocket. I currently have the Sprint Samsung Instinct (M800) and have been having issues, first of all; when it downloads the address book it adds (M) or (W) at the end of the name e.g. James Smith (M) .... so the car pronounces it that way. Obviously i know that M or W stands for mobile or work but why does this information have to show up this way? worst of all, the signal when paired is never strong enough, always at half bars and so i always have to have the phone out on the passenger seat ..... also when the signal connection bar falls below the lowest bar, the phone immediately disconnects the car from the phone and the music or whatever kicks in but the physical phone says connected and the person at the other end can hear everything; since the car thinks the call is ended you then have to go into the phone to end the call manually. Could this be because the phone has stereo Bluetooth? i have tried this with 3 other Instincts and same issues. Anyone else having similar issues here?
Old 02-28-2009 | 07:55 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 650i, Black Sapphire Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Sports Package, Cold Weather Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Logic7 sound system, ARS, PDC

anyone??