Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

FS: NEW AC PEDALS FOR E60

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Senza007' post='710081' date='Nov 2 2008, 01:02 PM
I ordered AC pedals and an AC ebrake from him. Ill let you guys know how it turns out. ALWAYS pay with AMEX or get one because they have been my knigh in shining armor when it comes to scam mcscammers

hope you will back me up when you get the stuff. Cheers
Old 11-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 335i modded

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='709623' date='Nov 1 2008, 01:36 PM
Way to add credibility with your first post.

I noticed that he joined e90post in October 2008 as well.

I guess I was wrong --
I was expecting him to be a long time member there (at least 1yr).
i am a real old member in e90post
2 yrs or maybe a little more
lol...anyways....he did not force me to reply on this
but he showed me this thread that he is a bit confused about what is happening heree
i am a real active and sell lots of stuff in e90post....can look up my member name in e90post "kit523"
http://www.e90post.com/forums/member.php?u=7983
i am not here to help anyone.....or trying to step on anyones toe
but once i got the items i will post in this thread and take some pictures ....to proof that i actually got the items...
i am a old member but little post in this forum as well coz i was planning to get a 530 untill the 335i pop out LOL
anyways...gl guys
Old 11-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Originally Posted by Kit523' post='710550' date='Nov 2 2008, 11:12 PM
i am a real old member in e90post.....
Every time I see someone trying to lend credibility to this guy, it just becomes more suspicious. Why not just wait for the stuff to show up and that member's door and let that do the talking for you. There's no hurry to build a reputation in 1 week. That comes with time. The more you and your "friends" post to try and build a case for yourself, the more fishy you become.

So, let's just wait and see what happens.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DrLev99' post='710584' date='Nov 3 2008, 12:55 AM
Every time I see someone trying to lend credibility to this guy, it just becomes more suspicious. Why not just wait for the stuff to show up and that member's door and let that do the talking for you. There's no hurry to build a reputation in 1 week. That comes with time. The more you and your "friends" post to try and build a case for yourself, the more fishy you become.

So, let's just wait and see what happens.

Thank you
Old 11-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Senior Members

is there anyway to check if these members from "E90post" is coming from all differnt locations instead of from one computer with same IP address???Just dont make anysense that how each of their members are talking in a same manner as JBSpeed... like in a same tone of speech

Also JBSPEED We would appreciate if you can actually take photo of products itself instead of using generic photos... and it would be better if you have it on your vehicle and pictures on them..

Also if you really want to earn respect... put pricing on... since you are from taipei/taiwan it will be harder for us to contact you except email so the best way is to post price and pictures on actual vehicles...
also do not send pm on post to explain.. like how you pmed me after i made comment about acs EBrake... reply on the post...
and if it is replica then put replica...because most of your post doesnt say if it is replica or authentic ...
caz right now it is very fishy and sketchy....
Old 11-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by monsterj34' post='710657' date='Nov 3 2008, 03:13 AM
is there anyway to check if these members from "E90post" is coming from all differnt locations instead of from one computer with same IP address???Just dont make anysense that how each of their members are talking in a same manner as JBSpeed... like in a same tone of speech

Also JBSPEED We would appreciate if you can actually take photo of products itself instead of using generic photos... and it would be better if you have it on your vehicle and pictures on them..

Also if you really want to earn respect... put pricing on... since you are from taipei/taiwan it will be harder for us to contact you except email so the best way is to post price and pictures on actual vehicles...
also do not send pm on post to explain.. like how you pmed me after i made comment about acs EBrake... reply on the post...
and if it is replica then put replica...because most of your post doesnt say if it is replica or authentic ...

Advises taken. Just wanted to let you know that everyone has their own styles to do the business, as long as both buyers and sellers are happy. The pictures I posted was taken on my own. I used all those pictures in both e60.net or 90post.com Just check out those members who left messages here for me. I didn't force them to do so, it's just they felt they should told the truth here. Like the other member said, just wait and see what happens. I'm sure 2 of the members who have bought from me will receive their orders in 2 or 3 days. Thank you for your advises.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by monsterj34' post='710657' date='Nov 3 2008, 03:13 AM

By the way, the "pm" function is used for those who don't want their messages to be shown in public. Hope you understand. Thanks
Old 11-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by monsterj34' post='710657' date='Nov 3 2008, 04:13 PM
I would think that since the post does not say it's authentic, it's a replica but I agree; items should be spelled out clearly if they are the real deal or replicas.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='710665' date='Nov 3 2008, 05:08 AM
I would think that since the post does not say it's authentic, it's a replica but I agree; items should be spelled out clearly if they are the real deal or replicas.

Bro, where do you live in Taipei? We should get a drink.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by JBSPEED' post='710669' date='Nov 3 2008, 05:17 PM
Bro, where do you live in Taipei? We should get a drink.
Sure, just PM me your phone number. We could meet at Illy's Cafe on Mingsheng near the Mingsheng and Kuangfu N. Road intersection.

Quick Reply: FS: NEW AC PEDALS FOR E60