Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

FS: NEW AC PEDALS FOR E60

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 11:47 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

JB, if you are from Taipei, and I see you are from the info provided here, let's meet up and perhaps that can help a bit....

I'm also one of those victims from the Quad_M scam so you've got a long ways ahead of you in order to earn the trust of
E60'ers here on the forum. We've had a streak of bad luck from Tony to Detto so everything/everyone new is looked upon
with caution....
Old 11-01-2008, 03:29 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='709427' date='Nov 1 2008, 02:47 AM
JB, if you are from Taipei, and I see you are from the info provided here, let's meet up and perhaps that can help a bit....

I'm also one of those victims from the Quad_M scam so you've got a long ways ahead of you in order to earn the trust of
E60'ers here on the forum. We've had a streak of bad luck from Tony to Detto so everything/everyone new is looked upon
with caution....

sure thing
Old 11-01-2008, 03:33 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by euro2nv' post='709415' date='Nov 1 2008, 02:21 AM
we are just being "really careful" can't blame the member's here,, there were a lot of scammers like DETTO and Quad M :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

im really sorry for those people who got scamed or cheated by those vendors before. i'm not blaming anyone here. its just that they dont even give me some times to prove it, they just left those messages. i think its not very nice. 2 of the members have bought from me, why not wait until next week and see if they got the stuff they ordered? it wont be too late to take action on me by then, is it? i just hope to serve everyone who likes to modify or make their cars look unique, that's all. thanks for those people who advised me or helped me. i appreciated.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='709427' date='Nov 1 2008, 12:47 AM

with caution....
thanks a lot BigMike!!
Old 11-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

Originally Posted by JBSPEED' post='709472' date='Nov 1 2008, 04:33 AM
im really sorry for those people who got scamed or cheated by those vendors before. i'm not blaming anyone here. its just that they dont even give me some times to prove it, they just left those messages. i think its not very nice. 2 of the members have bought from me, why not wait until next week and see if they got the stuff they ordered? it wont be too late to take action on me by then, is it? i just hope to serve everyone who likes to modify or make their cars look unique, that's all. thanks for those people who advised me or helped me. i appreciated.
best bet is just meet up with BigMike and I'm sure it will help a bit, sorry if you think we didn't give you any chance but people here are really just being cautious, Just give it more time, Good Luck!
Old 11-01-2008, 06:37 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by euro2nv' post='709522' date='Nov 1 2008, 09:34 AM
best bet is just meet up with BigMike and I'm sure it will help a bit, sorry if you think we didn't give you any chance but people here are really just being cautious, Just give it more time, Good Luck!

thanks bro, you will see.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Members

Hey folks.
This guy is legit. I am a long time member over e9post.com and bought from him and the turn arounds were fast and the products I paid for were as expected. I also have a couple of friends who ordered from him. He is a supporting vendor on e90post.com . Unless someone is posing his name other then that he has so far delivered. NOt to mention good Fucking price, pardon my fucking language!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179422
Old 11-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Members

This is my first post on the e60 forums, and I'd like to add my .02 about JBSPEED. I own an E93 and am a member of e90post and Bimmerfest (same username). I have my eye on a 535xi for my wife. I was in the market for ACS pedals, and ended up buying the set from him. He was very courteous and professional, provided me with shipping notification and a tracking number, then followed up with me to make sure I received the pedals, and that they were satisfactory. The pedals arrived exactly when he said they would, and were perfect. He responded promptly to an installation question I had. I would not hesitate to buy from him again, nor would I hesitate to recommend him to others. I understand reluctance and skepticism, and hope testimonials like this help establish his credibility. I've bought a ton of stuff from other vendors, but can tell you that this guy goes the extra mile. My experience has been A+ with him. I hope he's able to establish himself here on this forum.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Old 11-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by vva330' post='709533
I noticed that he joined e90post in October 2008 as well.

I guess I was wrong --
I was expecting him to be a long time member there (at least 1yr).

Quick Reply: FS: NEW AC PEDALS FOR E60