Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

100% Original BMW E60 5er M technic & M5 Pro-Painted aero body kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 07:07 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

huynh3864

you found the kit from ebay but I lowered it for you to 1999 price just because you are a member here.

anbody get this discount do wait regardless sorry.

secondly we dont lose any hardware kit, most of the time i order "bumper skins" to paint and make them ready till
the full kits arrive. Full kit has the full hardware kit in it thats why sometimes it delays. your kit has been painted as i mentioned.

but now you want to make a online drama? . I really cant deal with it sorry.

regards.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:44 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i; Alpine White, SB, waiting on M Kit :)

Correction again! OMG. I found it on Ebay, made my offer, you countered, I accepted and so did you. However, you emailed me asking for my phone number so we can talk. I'm assuming by doing so, you didn't have to pay Ebay for the sale. That shoud've been the first warning sign of your shady business practice. However, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and took your word for it. You then asked me to pay for the agreed amount of $1900, not $1999 via paypal. During our initial conversation, I specifically asked...How long will it take? Without hesitation, you said 2 weeks. You knew right at that moment you were lieing! That's in the past now.

Regardless of how much someone pays, your previous comments on the forums about working on kits in the order they come is total BS. You're lieing to those folks too. Essentially, you put the suckers that pay less than normal prices on the lowest priority, correct? If you were honest and up front with people by saying "the discounted price means a longer than normal wait time, is that ok?" would have gone a long way! Keep that statement in mind for future business dealings.

FYI, I didn't even know about this website until after I made my payment. You suggested I go E60forums to see your work. This online drama is your doing, man up and make it right! I've asked numerous times for pictures of proof, you never answered those text messages. When you do reply to my messages, you were very selective on which ones to reply to. Other than saying "your kit is painted" means something totally different to me. To me, it means, the kit is done, painted, buffed, let it fully dry for a day (at most) and overnight shipping. It's been over 13 days, give me a break. As this is your profession and knowing these skins and kits don't come complete with hardware, you should be better at communicating these mishaps and plan accordingly. Oh wait, no, it's not your fault, it's BMW's fault, or the bodyshop, or the pizzaman's fault. Quit blaming others and man up and honor your word.

Give me the part numbers for the hardware and I'll call BMW dealers here. I do not believe anything you are saying, sir.

You can't deal with it, sorry? What kind of a lame ass comment is that? It's your job, you have orders you have to fulfill. Deal with it! Or, give people their money back!

Regards
Old 06-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

what kind of comment is this?

"anbody get this discount do wait regardless sorry."

So if you pay less, you wait longer...is that in the contract also? People should really read this before ordering because I think these issues are never going to end.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Members

Has anyone waited longer than 7 months? Next week will be the 7 month mark for me. It sounds like I might be one of the only ones waiting that long. Tony might say that I changed my color on him but that was BEFORE my kit was painted (according to Tony) and AFTER he had to order a new kit because he "accidentally" painted a PDC instead of the NON-PDC that I needed (according to Tony). I guess you could say I'm finally tired of giving Tony the benefit of the doubt....been doing that every week since January. I did finally get tracking numbers from him on May 21st but of course they were bogus. Still waiting....I'm looking into legal action as well this week for a refund. I saw or signed no such policy stating anything about refunds or group buys or anything of the sort when I paid for my kit in November.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by huynh3864' post='605022' date='Jun 18 2008, 11:44 AM
Correction again! OMG. I found it on Ebay, made my offer, you countered, I accepted and so did you. However, you emailed me asking for my phone number so we can talk. I'm assuming by doing so, you didn't have to pay Ebay for the sale. That shoud've been the first warning sign of your shady business practice. However, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and took your word for it. You then asked me to pay for the agreed amount of $1900, not $1999 via paypal. During our initial conversation, I specifically asked...How long will it take? Without hesitation, you said 2 weeks. You knew right at that moment you were lieing! That's in the past now.

Regardless of how much someone pays, your previous comments on the forums about working on kits in the order they come is total BS. You're lieing to those folks too. Essentially, you put the suckers that pay less than normal prices on the lowest priority, correct? If you were honest and up front with people by saying "the discounted price means a longer than normal wait time, is that ok?" would have gone a long way! Keep that statement in mind for future business dealings.

FYI, I didn't even know about this website until after I made my payment. You suggested I go E60forums to see your work. This online drama is your doing, man up and make it right! I've asked numerous times for pictures of proof, you never answered those text messages. When you do reply to my messages, you were very selective on which ones to reply to. Other than saying "your kit is painted" means something totally different to me. To me, it means, the kit is done, painted, buffed, let it fully dry for a day (at most) and overnight shipping. It's been over 13 days, give me a break. As this is your profession and knowing these skins and kits don't come complete with hardware, you should be better at communicating these mishaps and plan accordingly. Oh wait, no, it's not your fault, it's BMW's fault, or the bodyshop, or the pizzaman's fault. Quit blaming others and man up and honor your word.

Give me the part numbers for the hardware and I'll call BMW dealers here. I do not believe anything you are saying, sir.

You can't deal with it, sorry? What kind of a lame ass comment is that? It's your job, you have orders you have to fulfill. Deal with it! Or, give people their money back!

Regards
ok I understand.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by arcticT' post='605134' date='Jun 18 2008, 02:02 PM
Has anyone waited longer than 7 months? Next week will be the 7 month mark for me. It sounds like I might be one of the only ones waiting that long. Tony might say that I changed my color on him but that was BEFORE my kit was painted (according to Tony) and AFTER he had to order a new kit because he "accidentally" painted a PDC instead of the NON-PDC that I needed (according to Tony). I guess you could say I'm finally tired of giving Tony the benefit of the doubt....been doing that every week since January. I did finally get tracking numbers from him on May 21st but of course they were bogus. Still waiting....I'm looking into legal action as well this week for a refund. I saw or signed no such policy stating anything about refunds or group buys or anything of the sort when I paid for my kit in November.
you got tracking number before they got painted and you changed your mind afterrwards!
now you wanted to sell the kit somebody else and you just PM me and I just spoke to the guy
to paint the kit for his car color!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Contributors

just to inform:

if anybody claims chargeback, just because they get effected all the negative postings from others
or change their mind, I won't be able to return any money since Iprepaid all the kits in advance and also I cannot refund anything If my paypal balance goes to negative I wont be able to receive any payments to be released too, I need to make sales from paypal only that is the only way I receive payments.

Everybody
will get their kits but its a matter of time and being patient since we do paint almost everyday!

thanks.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: '04 Jet Black Once upon a time it had chrome wheels... 'til i joined this forum :)

Quad_m - And you said I am the one that started the drama with my so-called "infamous" thread? Check yourself, and stop claiming I'm the one that caused all this!! I ain't the one telling these people what to post! Any word on my bumper or is it another "two weeks?"

'huynh3864' date='Jun 18 2008, 08:44 AM' post='605022'
Correction again! OMG. I found it on Ebay, made my offer, you countered......

'houbmw' date='Jun 18 2008, 09:23 AM' post='605040'
.....So if you pay less, you wait longer...is that in the contract also? People should really read this before ordering because I think these issues are never going to end.

'jdhart73' date='Jun 16 2008, 07:26 PM' post='60402
.....I have opened a dispute through paypal and my credit card company as well as spoken with an attorney in Florida in case you want to be difficult. I want a refund and I want it promptly.

'owwo' date='Jun 11 2008, 11:14 AM' post='600561'
.....tony, you originally said 1st week of june, not july, yet here we are still waiting.

'Iceman' date='Jun 15 2008, 12:41 PM' post='603222'
.....He's not targeting you, he's a frustrated customer that is adressing his issues.
Solve the problems and everything will be good again...

'Suchet' date='Jun 11 2008, 10:13 AM' post='600513'
......Whats going on Tony... I have to do tooo much following up and its driving me crazy
Old 06-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by lokoloko' post='605192' date='Jun 18 2008, 02:48 PM
Quad_m - And you said I am the one that started the drama with my so-called "infamous" thread? Check yourself, and stop claiming I'm the one that caused all this!! I ain't the one telling these people what to post! Any word on my bumper or is it another "two weeks?"

'huynh3864' date='Jun 18 2008, 08:44 AM' post='605022'
Correction again! OMG. I found it on Ebay, made my offer, you countered......

'houbmw' date='Jun 18 2008, 09:23 AM' post='605040'
.....So if you pay less, you wait longer...is that in the contract also? People should really read this before ordering because I think these issues are never going to end.

'jdhart73' date='Jun 16 2008, 07:26 PM' post='60402
.....I have opened a dispute through paypal and my credit card company as well as spoken with an attorney in Florida in case you want to be difficult. I want a refund and I want it promptly.

'owwo' date='Jun 11 2008, 11:14 AM' post='600561'
.....tony, you originally said 1st week of june, not july, yet here we are still waiting.

'Iceman' date='Jun 15 2008, 12:41 PM' post='603222'
.....He's not targeting you, he's a frustrated customer that is adressing his issues.
Solve the problems and everything will be good again...

'Suchet' date='Jun 11 2008, 10:13 AM' post='600513'
......Whats going on Tony... I have to do tooo much following up and its driving me crazy
thank you.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Members

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='605152' date='Jun 18 2008, 01:13 PM
you got tracking number before they got painted and you changed your mind afterrwards!
now you wanted to sell the kit somebody else and you just PM me and I just spoke to the guy
to paint the kit for his car color!

Tony, I sent a PM explaining. You told me that the kit was ready and to prove it you would send me tracking numbers. I only changed my mind after waiting 2 weeks for the tracking numbers to work and they never did. When I called after waiting so long you said the kit was still sitting in your shop ready to be painted so I asked if it could be painted a different color and sent to a different address and you said yes. So when I sent you the new color code you never responded. After a week of waiting I finally got you to respond back to me and I asked if it had been painted yet and you said no it could still be painted whatever color I wanted. So I gave you a new color code. Now you are saying that it will be another 3 to 4 weeks becuase I have to wait on a new shippment of kits. I could understand that if you had already painted my kit the first color but that is not what I was told over the phone and in text messages. Where did my kit go that was sitting there ready for paint?? God knows you couldn't have given it to someone else because there was no way you were going to do that for me back when you were sending kits to people who paid quite awhile after I did and I was quietly, patiently sitting and waiting for mine. (nothing against you guys that got your kits....I would have loved to have been in your shoes.) Waiting another month is simply not acceptable.

Quick Reply: 100% Original BMW E60 5er M technic & M5 Pro-Painted aero body kit