Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

Replica E60 M5 mirror for LHD version

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by nvd
Hi! JR
Sorry, I did not know what went wrong but I did not get the PM alert into my e-mail. Anyhow, the side mirror is now ready but just waiting for the heating pads to come in the next few days. Will send them out as soon as the heating pad arrive.

Thank you
www.nvdautosport.com

Thank you. Hopefully I wont have the same issues that theraceboss is having. I've seen other DIY's out there for the mirrors as well, but if you could please forward me whatever instructions you are sending to him as well. Thanks
Old 02-27-2011, 02:52 AM
Senior Members

Any updates?
Old 02-27-2011, 06:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Bmw
Model Year: 2006

I put my mirrors on and they look cool. Just wish the OEM were not that expensive and I would have bought those but then again as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

NVD --
Its a nice product I bought from you with a good paint Job. I am enjoying it
Old 02-27-2011, 07:31 AM
nvd
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TheRacerBoss
I put my mirrors on and they look cool. Just wish the OEM were not that expensive and I would have bought those but then again as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

NVD --
Hi! TheRacerBoss

Thank you. Glad that you like it : )
Old 02-27-2011, 02:33 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by TheRacerBoss

NVD --
Hopefully I won't have any major installation and fitment issues. I guess I'll find out as soon as they finally make it to me. It's been nearly a month and the mirrors haven't even shipped yet .
Old 02-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

DD, hopefully Prapan will chime in for you soon. I ordered them on Friday, and he mentioned to me that the part your mirrors are waiting for was suppose to arrive soon.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:21 AM
nvd
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Hopefully I won't have any major installation and fitment issues. I guess I'll find out as soon as they finally make it to me. It's been nearly a month and the mirrors haven't even shipped yet .
Sorry Devildawg712.. The new lot of the heating pads from the supplier got delay. I will try to ship this out to you as soon as possible

Sorry again.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Senior Members

So its been nearly a week since my last inquiry. Has there been any forward progress with my mirrors? I really didn't think this was going to be an issue. Would you expedite the shipping process for this inconvenience?
Old 03-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by devildawg712
So its been nearly a week since my last inquiry. Has there been any forward progress with my mirrors? I really didn't think this was going to be an issue. Would you expedite the shipping process for this inconvenience?

Dude you gotta be patient, these things are made to order and they are coming all the way from Thailand. It took him about 3 weeks till I got mine and it was worth the wait.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60
Dude you gotta be patient, these things are made to order and they are coming all the way from Thailand. It took him about 3 weeks till I got mine and it was worth the wait.
I have no doubt in my mind that I will be satisfied once they make it to me. I'm just under a time crunch cuz my car is at the shop and they are waiting for the final parts to come in to be painted and installed.

NVD has notified me that they have been shipped already and will send me a tracking number once he gets it. THAT is why I had asked whether or not he had received any new information on my mirrors. I just wanted to be able to give a solid time frame to the body shop of when they might make it to me. To date, I haven't received a tracking number. I understand they are coming from overseas and that is why I'm trying to gauge at least a ball park ETA. For what it's worth, I'll try to be more patient for you if my inquiries upset you.

Quick Reply: Replica E60 M5 mirror for LHD version